FS: 18" hyper gunmetal R1 racing GTR 10 rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys, i need money for christmas presents this year so i need to sell my lovely rims (my girl is going to buy me new ones anyways). Well they are 18" hyper gunmetal (almost chrome) GTR 10 rims. They are wrapped in Falken ziex ZE512 rubbers (215/35/18). The tires have about 70% tread on them though, so they'll last for maybe 1 more summer. These were installed in a 96 Civic so they fit on 4 x 100 and whatever the other 4 lug pattern is, i think 4 x 110 or something. Sorry for the pix, ill take some better ones outside or something, it was just a shotty night, so i did it in my garage.

Here is a pic from a website (they are way more lustery than that, they are almost chrome looking):
r1_gtr10_gm.gif

Here are my pics of them:
f17c5bd8.jpg

f17c5b5b.jpg

f17c5baf.jpg

Here is a pic of the tires, there is about 70% tread left
382c9737.jpg

Like i said, they are really good rims with some fairly good tires, i had a camber kit installed..so there is even wear on the tires. I need to get rid of them for about $900 obo...if anyone is interested, shoot me a zip and i'll give u a price on shipping (i'll try to get a shipping calculator on). I bought these about 8 months ago for $1350. Also, if anyone is skeptical, i WILL accept Escrow at the buyer's expense!!!

PS im kinda busy now since im back in school..but if anyone wants to get a hold of me, send me a line at Jastunna1987@hotmail.com AND I WILL TAKE BETTER PIX

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
cmon guys i need to get rid of these...PRICE REDUCED TO $600

I agree that does look like wear so i will give you 500 shipped to 75119 today..........??????????????

$500 shipped today....SOUNDS GOOD, im going to see how much it costs to get shipped. I'll get back tomorrow after i get the quote, and let u know.

If anyone has any other offers, this is the last chance.

I know this thread is old but am asking about the b16a2 motor you had for sell
The thread was close so there was no way to write you about it.And i dont know how to send pm on here cuz am new but anyways i was seeing if you still have the motor and will just sell me the motor.No tranny or anything Just the block and head thats all i need.Thx and sorry again for bring old thread back up i just really need the the motor.You can call me i would like that better.
405-503-3462
Names Juan

Back