FS: 1987 Civic Si with ZC. moving must sell $1500 OBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nczc1

1987 Civic Si for sale in Raleigh, NC with a ZC motor, aluminum flywheel, 2000 civic si wheels (tires have good amount of tread left), lowering springs (rear only, front is torsion bar), custom interior, custom 4-2-1 downpipe, many recently installed parts (fuel injectors, wires and plugs, etc.) several extra parts.

This car is currently not running because I was originally running it with the civic si ecu which was running extremely rich because the ZC has EICV (Electronic Idle Control Valve) and the civic ecu (and car of course) does not. I already bought the needed parts to get it running correctly i just haven't had time to put them on since i am moving due to a new job. I have the correct intake manifold (from an 87 integra which is the same as the JDM si as far as the engine goes) and the 87 integra ecu. A few wires will need to be run from the ecu to the Electronic Idle Control Valve on the intake manifold. I have already mapped out the ecu pin locations and have all the information to prove it.

I am asking $1500 OBO because i need to get rid of it soon, but i have spent a ridiculous amount more. The engine was bought from Nippon motorsports with a guaranteed mileage of less than 50K and since it was running so rich i put less than 200 miles on it.

If you don't want to fix the car you could easily part it out and get more than $1500 for it. I would consider it but i am having to move on a very short notice.

Must be picked up in NC. I think i can get it towed within 100 miles of Raleigh, NC

Back