FS 1988 Jaguar XJ6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrisb

Make: Jaguar
Model: XJ6 Vanden Plas
Year: 1988
Mileage: 103912
Options: Alot
Mods: Stock
Engine: 4.0 L I-6 (AJ6 I6)
VIN#: SAJKV154OJC511513

Pics:
jaguar_front_left.jpg

jaguar_back1.jpg

jag_front.jpg

backseat.jpg

engine_3.jpg

bullet_hole.jpg

engine_2.jpg

jag_back_left.jpg

interior_1.jpg

my_thats_a_big_trunk.jpg

Big trunk!!!!
rust_1.jpg

rust_4.jpg

seat_tear_drivers.jpg

rust_2.jpg

rust_3.jpg

seat_tear_passenger_2.jpg

I'm trying to sell this car because it's just not me. I'd like to get an EF hatch or something. This has been my daily driver for about 5-6 months now. My uncle gave it to my dad, who gave it to me. It's got a brand new windshield (old one had a crack in it), new battery, plugs and wires. The pirelli p4000s are decent. The brakes are pretty new. I've put about 4k miles on them. I only drive this car to and from work. (Less than 4 miles a day)

It also has the auto-adjust suspension in the rear, not sure about the front. Heated Front Seats, Limited Slip Differential, Power Sunroof, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Power Seats, AM/FM/Cassette, Power windows and door locks. The passenger side door lock is missing (the little pop-up latch) The back drivers side door is a little hard to open. It was raining the other day and the A/C stopped working as well as the drivers side windows. I'm not sure if something shorted out or if a fuse just blew. The sunroof fabric kinda fell and needs some spray adhesive, I stuffed it back up but when you open it, it'll probably come back down, and a couple small spots in the back of the headliner are starting to fall. Very small, less than 6 in or so. It also has wood accents in most of the interior. Some of the wood needs to be refinished, the clear coat got dry and cracked away. The front seats have a few tears in them, but they're still comfy! Also, the dash has a few cracks in it.

The dash has its own ecu code reader or something. A window displays everything. It showing an ABS failure light and a bulb failure light. I can't track down the abs thing, but the bulb, I'm pretty sure, is just the fog light bulb out.

The paint is pretty good for how old the car is. It's got a spot on the passenger fender that almost looks like a bullet hole, but I think it was just a major ding. Its got some rust around all four wheels and on the undercarriage (this was a new england car.) The decorative key thing on the trunk needs to be fastened(the silver thing that goes around the keyhole, decorative, but one side is loose). The hood struts don't work as well as they should, which is why I'm including a genuine UKDM wood grain hood prop. Nothing leaks and the motor and trans are in really good shape. This would make a great winter beater or daily driver.

PRICE: $1800 OBO (very negotiable)
Entertaining all trades.

Hit me up in PM's if you have any questions or have any pic requests.
I'm in Valdosta, Ga 31602. You can also get me at, chris_buchina@hotmail.com
I hope that covers everything. I tried to be pretty thorough.

BUY MY CAR!

Last edited:
Back