fs-1989 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
1989 crx si, 3500 firm. if interested post up email addy and i will send pics and mods/restored parts.

if you need to sell it how about you give us some info on the car...im interested but not for 3500...let me know why i need to spend that much to get this car.

if you need to sell it how about you give us some info on the car...im interested but not for 3500...let me know why i need to spend that much to get this car.

because i have almost 11k in upgrade/restoration. plus the reason is to pay for my wifes surgery for the miscariage she had.

ok well here ya go, and all this was bought at full price since i didnt have the internet to build the car.

Engine- ZC DOHC swap, block was built by original owner, cai, pacesetter header back exhaust, otto r flame tipped mufller, msd external coil, cap, and wires.
Tranny- Si with LSD, stage 2 xtd clutch, xtd 7.5 lbs. flywheel, oem throwout bearing, zc second gear. B&M short shift

Exterior- Seibon ZC carbon fiber hood, new front fenders, new passenger door, new front bumper, new front lip, new rear bumper, new rear lip, new front windshield, new weather stripping on all windows and seals. new projector headlights(gift from wife) new corner lights, new bumper lights, crabon fiber tail lights(on car when i got it). spoon sports carbon fiber mirrors.

Suspension- *brand new* dropzone coilovers, kyb g-2 schocks, factory tuned upper front strut bar, super autobacs rear upper and lower bars, 15 inch ar wheels with 195/50/15 kuhmo ecsta low pro tires(also brand new)

Brakes- *brand new* all oem honda, master cylinder, hard lines, soft liners, both calipers on front, new pads. rear is drum with new shoes.

Misc.- Mugen oil cap, Mugen shift knob, Spoon sports resevior covers, radiator cap. Pioneer head unit with remote, pioneer speakers, auto gauge tach with shift light, seats are perfect. heat blows hot, ac and power steering have been stripped. optima red top in trunk in battery box.

Etc.- I am second owner of the car, first owner bought brand new at honda in atlanta and he was starting to rice the car out. never seen winter weather, always garaged with cover, cars title is clean and in my wifes name. never really been driven hard as this car has kinda become my baby as much as i have worked on it. i also have a gallon of viper red paint to go with the car. i have pictures of the car before the new suspension was on, also not seen are the new rims, mirrors, radiator cap. if you want pictures pm me your email and i will send them to you thanks.

Back