FS: 1990 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
I have for sale is a 1990 CRX, maroon. 183,000 miles on the chassis with roughly 65k on the d16z6 swapped into it.

The only mods on the car are intake, rear section muffler(clean sounding), lowered on skunk2 coilovers(not much camber wear), front strut bar, and a system. Also it has clear corner lenses, due to the last ones filling with water.

The engine has a new headgasket, waterpump, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. All honda OEM. This was all due to preventive maintenance.

The car needs to have the mpfi swap done, but will provide all the parts all the way down to the pm6 ecu. I will separate these parts and sell the car for less if the buyer would like.

The system includes a kenwood excelon deck, 6.5" JL component speakers, a rockford fosgate 200/1 amp, and an mtx subwoofer, all wired with monster cable.

The car is pretty clean on the outside, besides a small ding on the top of the passenger fender, and a small crease in the hood near the top of the driverside fender, due to to someone leaving a tool under the hood and trying to shut it.

The interior has the usual little scrapes by the door panels from seat belts, but nothing otherwise. Clean inside.

The car does need some tlc, but nothing to worry about. It has been a good daily driver for myself. I might be able to get pictures if possible in the future, but only if buyer is serious.

Local only please. Located in Lake Stevens, Washington.

I'm shooting for around $2800 or so.

Drop me an email to jordonsmith@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and pass on the word if you're local.

I can get them when I get back from florida, the 25th so around the 26th or so, please email me for further information.

Back