FS: 1990 Honda civic si PRICE LOWERED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1990 Honda civic SI, black
VIN:2hged7369lh538605
Custom welded cage built by Street-N-Track Autosports
SEMI gutted interior (door panels where retained to still be street legal and seat belts retained)
New clutch lightened flywheel only 2 track days on it
Mugen bushings
SPAX gas powered shocks
Eibach Springs
High performance brakes and brakes bleed (used Motul brake fluid)
only 1 track day on them
New engine only has 18k on it
New trans 6k on it
Sunroof taken out pop rifted roof
Competition exhaust
BRAND NEW Harness on drivers side

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/...rc=ph

The good:

I have had for a year it has Won Pro Solo 2 National Tour has many wins and is a proven car, it very fast and quick. ItÂ’s black with tinted windows and has Honda stickers and Kuhmo on it; a set of kuhmos and other spare parts come with the car. The car is in ammculate shape garaged only used during race weekend or occasional summer weekend ride, nearly 0% rust, all parts that where replaced are Honda certified parts, this is a well mainted car and is for sale so inquiry within I can send you some more details and pics.

The car needs very little be legal in ITA and H4 I Believe only a Fire extinguisher, window net and a seat brace, this is a Proven car and could be very fast. Could easily make it legal for extra cash if you want

Price: $4500 OBO

wMzk4ODM0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzk4ODM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Price now lowered to $3700 with spare package or just the car for $3500 need to sell quick to pay for tuition

Back