FS: 1991 Red Crx HF (partially built d16a6)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mellowboy

Hey sup! I'm selling my friends 1991 CRX HF. Its red and i'm not too sure how many miles are on the chassis. Last time i checked it was at 106k miles. He moved to Monroesville, PA and the car is at his parents house which is only 2 blocks away. Anyways it has a d16a6 built motor along with arias 11:5 pistons , crower rods. The head is still stock. It has ACT clutch and upgraded exhaust system from Landspeed perf. shop. I dont know the name of the exhaust. Its some kind of cheap brand. Since the rebuilt it has about 1300 low miles on the bottom end. The motor originally had 125k miles on it. I know this cause i sold him my motor;) Body condition is good. I dont see any visible rust. The paint is faded though. The hood has been replaced so its unpainted. He'd like to get 2500 for the car. I will try to have pics asap. But take my word for it, it is CLEAN and its been in the garage for 6 months. Located in ChicagoLand Area (NW). Let me know whats sup thanks:)

Hey man i Live in Gurnee, IL i would like to take a look at it....call me tomarrow at 847-856-1293 at anytime...my name is Dan

Back