FS 1992 Accord JDM H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

A few things to know. I love this car. I really have a hard time letting it go, but I am starting university in the winter and I have a Cherokee for the winter and maybe just maybe I might get another car, but to do that I have to sell my CB7. It's a Canadian model EX which means it has power windows, locks ect. The body has 252,000km on it and the engine is from a 93 Prelude SRV with about 60,000 miles on it which I went to Montreal to get from Japan Motor Import. The transmission is basically brand new. I had the tranny fitted with new synchros and a stage 3 Bully clutch the total cost of everything was over $2000. The ECU is a P06 which has been tuned by PSI Tuning a local shop here in Ottawa/Gatineau. The engine swap and body work were done last year. Four years ago when the car was stock I was in a minor accident to the front end, that's why the radiator is white.
The stereo system is a thing of it's own...simply amazing. Carbon fiber hood is 3 months old, brand new gas tank, alot of new things too many too list. There is a minor dent on the top of the car between the roof and door. Suspension is new not even 5 months with a front/back camber kit and alignment done. One more thing to mention is that there's no A/C or cruise control. I have all the receipts for everything that was done to it and I haven't added it all up, but it's alot and I know that puting money into a car is not always an investment.
I'm asking $6300 usd or $7000 cdn. Remember I'm in Canada the car will be in storage. I won't accept Paypal, certified money orders or cash. Shipping quotes I can get if you are really interested. If you have any other questions about the car pm me or e-mail me danbourdon2000@yahoo.ca or call me 819 684-4081 or 613 620-6256. My name is Dan.

o_86633.jpg

more pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2448198

Engine:
-JDM H22a
-rebuilt transmission
-stage 3 Bully clutch
-Fidanza flywheel
-Megan Racing 4-2-1 headers
-Vibrant short ram intake
-Yonaka 2.25" stainless steel piping
-Hi flow cat converter
-Dynamax Turbo muffler
-upgraded throttle body
-AEM cam gears
-OBX blue fuel rail
-Walboro 255 fuel pump
-NGK platnium spark plugs
-chipped and tuned p06 ECU

Interior:
-Forbidden short shifter
-Type R shift knob
-leather Vibrant shift boot
-Eurolite gauges

Exterior:
-new paint, body work done last year
-JDM 1 piece headlights (blackhoused)
-J Spec carbon fiber hood
-red/clear tailights
-custom grill

Suspension/Rims/Brakes:
-Motegi 17' flat black rims
-Wanli tires
-Brembo crossed drilled front rotors
-KYB AGX adjustable shocks
-Tein springs 2.1" drop in front, 1.7" in back
-front and rear camber kit

In Car Electronics:
-Alpine IVA D300 head unit with 7" touch screen
-2 10" Alpine type R subs
-2 Alpine amplifiers (MRP-F240 V-Power, MRP-M450 Mono V-Power)
-home-made enclosure in trunk
-2 6x9 Alpine type R speakers in back
-2 6.5 Alpine type R speakers in front w/tweaters
-ceiling mounted Power Accoustik 6.5" screen with remote control
-450w generator under drivers seat allows for Playstation 2 playing
-capacitor
-6 individual blue LED's light up with a switch
-6" blue LED bar mounted behind the ceiling screen light up with a switch
-10" blue LED bar in trunk that lights up when trunk is opened

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments on my car. I don't believe the asking price is too much. I would consider trades as well

i didnt know you could run a p06 chipped, what program are you using?

Back