FS 1992 ACURA INTEGRA LS AUTOMATIC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I had bought this car and drove it for alittle while just recently u can see by the title maybe alittle less then a month i had every intention to keep it as my daily driver but then another car came along and i bought that no longer need this one.

The car is black needs fender, mirror and corner light for the passenger side,the car runs and drives perfect but has a slight vaccum leak or one of the sensers are bad not sure witch one but on idle it revs up to like 1500 but when put into gear runs fine shifts perfect NO SMOKE ac/heat power windows moon roof, clean inside the body has some light rust JUST STARTING brand new tires less then a few weeks old th engine bay is extremly clean no oil leaking im located in newburgh ny u can reach me at 845-902-3098 ask fer chris or send a pm im looking to get 1900 for the car price is semi nego but i really dont need to get rid of it so give me a call if ur intersted

car is runing 100% replaced belts fuel filter fuel pump tires distirbutor complete detail of the car inside and out runs excellent needs nothing besied the fender and mirror

Back