fs 1993 civic 2 door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy9393

new rims tires, racing seats, engine 100000 kms, performance clutch, shaved doors, k&n intake, body kit (new needs paint), and much more. will sell car for 2500, will also part out.
I'm not sure how to use these forums, so the best way to communicate with me would be through email. I will gladly send pics. (I dont know how to post them on here)
speedy_9393@hotmail.com

post pics or GTFO. We have a Vehicles For Sale Link and you are offered cute little buttons if you look a little harder, that offer to post pictures. All you have to do is upload them to a website such as photobucket and get the direct link. paste it after you click the picture button and you will be done. Idk about everyone else here @ Honda Swap but I like to see what I am buying before I pay for it... Reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where peter has to choose between a small unidentified box or a boat for a stimulus package. If you don't know for sure whats in the box then stay the fuck out and keep a boat instead. But then again, you would never know what was in that damn box!?

Last edited:
Oh, and uh... Welcome to Honda Swap.

:facepalm: I feel like a door greeter at a Wal-Mart. *ish* >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back