FS: 1993 honda civic hatchback (DX) - somewhat race ready

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brettII

KMS-fab
For Sale: Rolling Chasis - approx. 140k on chasis; 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback (DX) - (Featured in HondaTuning April 2006)
this was one of our shop cars...i am trying to sell now because the motor is being rebuilt, but once the motor is finished i will have it up and running - selling as a whole running vehicle...also selling due to college graduation and moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy (i know i did):

•Fresh Milano Red Paint (needs hardly any TLC in this department besides a good exterior detail - $125 at local auto refinisher)
•Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
•AEM Fuel Filter
•C&R Radiator with SPAL fan (may part with separately)
•15" Nippon Racing Wheels (flat black finish; similar to Rota Slipstream) w/Kumho Ecsta MX (90% on 2 of them, 50% on other 2)
•Pioneer Head unit with 4 - 6" Pioneer speakers and Bass Tube (custom fitted box)
•Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauges
- EGT
- Oil Pressure
- Water Temp
- Volts
- Boost
•Code Alarm w/keyless entry (2 sirens and proximity sensor)
•Greddy Turbo Timer
•NEX Full Coilovers
•Skunk2 front strut tower bar
•Tanabe rear strut tower bar
•OmniPower Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms
•OmniPower Front Upper Control Arms/Camber Kit
•Ingall's Rear Camber Kit
•Kordenbrock Motorsports Traction Bars
•GSR rear disk conversion (GSR master cylinder, GSR brake booster & Del Sol Si proportioning valve)
•Goodridge Braided brake lines
•Art Morrison 6-point Roll Bar (retains rear seats – painted black)
•2000 Civic Si seats
•EG6 interior panels and rear seating (converted to power windows)
•EG6 front lip
•EG6 gauge cluster
•JDM EG6 City Lights
•PasswordJDM Vision Amber Corners
•Type R shift knob
•Original (when I bought the car in Sept. 2003) Cherry scented car/air freshener
•VIS Carbon Fiber hood

wMTMwOTE3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

the interior of the car is 9 of 10, truly. I am willing to part with some of the stuff listed i.e. - Radiator. Other than that it goes as listed for $5500 OBO. I can throw in some other things if the price is right/I feel happy that day or you ask me to throw something in for “X” amount of money such as Hasport B-series into EG mounts, Thermal 3” Exhaust, Head Breather, Crankcase Ventilation System, AEM EMS w/UEGO wideband, etc. Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, concerns, etc. i built this car from the ground up almost and have all receipts, documents, you name it...just ask and you shall receive. i have many vouches on this car and they too can speak for it. Thanks again,

Brett Kordenbrock
brett@kms-fab.com
cincinnati, ohio

its the red one...on the right (i can email pics if said person is interested)
some pics to get an idea of the car...

Last edited:
oh sorry about the mileage...i was told by gilbert varvar (the previous owner) that the chasis had about 125k. i have since put about 15k on the car. since the paint, 15k.

thats what the listing is for, sorry about the title (i couldnt change it after i submitted the post). this listing is for a rolling chasis. with all that is listed. just this clarify a little better? thanks for looking, keep me posted guys...

brett

bump, the car will be up and running with a jdm b16a motor, trans, and ecu from hmotorsonline.com (the best and most reputable). in which case i would let it go for $7000. pretty firm on the price as well. hit me up if you are interested. thanks,

brett

Back