FS 1993 JDM Civic EG6 RHD Registered California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Only two things...

1.That's an EG4, not EG6

2. The MSRP on the comparible 93 Si was $12,000 brand new, and Blue Books at just under $4000 now, so the price might be a little high, even for a Japanese model.

Other than that, it seems emaculate, and that color is soooo nice. But one question, is that a conversion, or a legit JDM model? Just asking because that's the tach from a SiR model, D15B powered models had a lower redline, and a black face.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 28 2004, 06:03 AM
Only two things...

1.That's an EG4, not EG6

2. The MSRP on the comparible 93 Si was $12,000 brand new, and Blue Books at just under $4000 now, so the price might be a little high, even for a Japanese model.

Other than that, it seems emaculate, and that color is soooo nice. But one question, is that a conversion, or a legit JDM model? Just asking because that's the tach from a SiR model, D15B powered models had a lower redline, and a black face.
[post=395700]Quoted post[/post]​

ok first things first this car is an eg6 origanally came with a b16 sir2 thats why you see that cluster. the sir2 was removed and replaced with the sohc cause nobody wanted to pay asking price. so i lowered asking price with this motor and the car is not a conversion but the real deal. thanx for the bump.
best offer right now is $7700 and im sure thats a bit over blue book but lets face it in the import scene the blue book is rarely used as a guide. its all popularity and rarerity.

their not trying to be rude dude, dont take it that way, their just implying that the price maybe a little high, and that maybe the demand for a RHD isnt that high anymore, sure its rare but weve seen it all, just today i saw 2 skylines in long beach... go figure your car is super nice tho good luck and IMO i say u jump on that 7.7k offer

Originally posted by assman@Sep 30 2004, 02:18 AM
their not trying to be rude dude, dont take it that way, their just implying that the price maybe a little high, and that maybe the demand for a RHD isnt that high anymore, sure its rare but weve seen it all, just today i saw 2 skylines in long beach... go figure your car is super nice tho good luck and IMO i say u jump on that 7.7k offer
[post=396622]Quoted post[/post]​

yea its tru its not as popular but yet there are still quite a few people that are ready to buy as soon as i decide what route to take. no matter what a car like this is still special, especially since its not some hack job. thanx for the compliments and concern.

The only reason I said that is that the people that want it are to poor to buy it, and the ones who can buy it don't want to pay 7k for a sohc. The easiest way to put this is to see it as a showcar. It's somewhat rare, but that's it. Ebay it though, I bet someone's daddy will have to buy it for their brat. Knock the price up when you do.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Sep 30 2004, 05:35 PM
The only reason I said that is that the people that want it are to poor to buy it, and the ones who can buy it don't want to pay 7k for a sohc. The easiest way to put this is to see it as a showcar. It's somewhat rare, but that's it. Ebay it though, I bet someone's daddy will have to buy it for their brat. Knock the price up when you do.
[post=396924]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx man but you are assuming that nobody is making any offers, highest offer right now is 7500 and if i dont get any closer to 8300 in a week then its sold. i feel what you are saying though but thats why the internet is so great cause theres always someone looking for a certain product that you may have.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 28 2004, 08:03 AM
the price might be a little high, even for a Japanese model.
\

Seeing as it has a Dseries motor . . ..

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Oct 1 2004, 12:54 AM-->
@Sep 28 2004, 08:03 AM
the price might be a little high, even for a Japanese model.
\

Seeing as it has a Dseries motor . . ..
[post=397043]Quoted post[/post]​

DUDE..trust me...Sell it on ebay..i sold my RHD converiosn EG6 and got 7500$ for it....YOull have no problem getting money for it, youll just have to deal with the normal flakers....but damn...Id buy it if i had the money....Good luck and PUT IT ON EBAY....

DUDE..trust me...Sell it on ebay..i sold my RHD converiosn EG6 and got 7500$ for it....YOull have no problem getting money for it, youll just have to deal with the normal flakers....but damn...Id buy it if i had the money....Good luck and PUT IT ON EBAY....
[post=397059]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

hey man thanx alot for the support, i do have a sale pending at 8300 right now but making my decision at the end of the week. this post is officially done though cause i have shortened my list of potential buyers already.
thanx again and til next time

Back