1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS 1993 JDM Civic EG6 RHD Registered California

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by stella99si, Sep 28, 2004.

1. stella99si

stella99si Member

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Only two things...

1.That's an EG4, not EG6

2. The MSRP on the comparible 93 Si was $12,000 brand new, and Blue Books at just under $4000 now, so the price might be a little high, even for a Japanese model.

Other than that, it seems emaculate, and that color is soooo nice. But one question, is that a conversion, or a legit JDM model? Just asking because that's the tach from a SiR model, D15B powered models had a lower redline, and a black face.

3. stella99si

stella99si Member

ok first things first this car is an eg6 origanally came with a b16 sir2 thats why you see that cluster. the sir2 was removed and replaced with the sohc cause nobody wanted to pay asking price. so i lowered asking price with this motor and the car is not a conversion but the real deal. thanx for the bump.
    best offer right now is $7700 and im sure thats a bit over blue book but lets face it in the import scene the blue book is rarely used as a guide. its all popularity and rarerity.

4. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

Not that anyone will buy it, but here's a free bump.

5. stella99si

stella99si Member

hehe, thats funny. thanx for the bump

6. stella99si

stella99si Member

thanx guys, think?

7. assman

assman Senior Member

their not trying to be rude dude, dont take it that way, their just implying that the price maybe a little high, and that maybe the demand for a RHD isnt that high anymore, sure its rare but weve seen it all, just today i saw 2 skylines in long beach... go figure your car is super nice tho good luck and IMO i say u jump on that 7.7k offer

8. stella99si

stella99si Member

yea its tru its not as popular but yet there are still quite a few people that are ready to buy as soon as i decide what route to take. no matter what a car like this is still special, especially since its not some hack job. thanx for the compliments and concern.

9. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

The only reason I said that is that the people that want it are to poor to buy it, and the ones who can buy it don't want to pay 7k for a sohc. The easiest way to put this is to see it as a showcar. It's somewhat rare, but that's it. Ebay it though, I bet someone's daddy will have to buy it for their brat. Knock the price up when you do.

10. stella99si

stella99si Member

thanx man but you are assuming that nobody is making any offers, highest offer right now is 7500 and if i dont get any closer to 8300 in a week then its sold. i feel what you are saying though but thats why the internet is so great cause theres always someone looking for a certain product that you may have.

11. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

\

Seeing as it has a Dseries motor . . ..

12. civiconroids

civiconroids Member

DUDE..trust me...Sell it on ebay..i sold my RHD converiosn EG6 and got 7500$ for it....YOull have no problem getting money for it, youll just have to deal with the normal flakers....but damn...Id buy it if i had the money....Good luck and PUT IT ON EBAY....

13. stella99si

stella99si Member

DUDE..trust me...Sell it on ebay..i sold my RHD converiosn EG6 and got 7500$ for it....YOull have no problem getting money for it, youll just have to deal with the normal flakers....but damn...Id buy it if i had the money....Good luck and PUT IT ON EBAY....
    [post=397059]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

hey man thanx alot for the support, i do have a sale pending at 8300 right now but making my decision at the end of the week. this post is officially done though cause i have shortened my list of potential buyers already.
    thanx again and til next time

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted