Fs: 1993 Vw Passat Glx Vr6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HanzMonsta

Hey everyone. What's goin on? Here's the story...
I had a civc hatchback, and it was in crap condition, so.. it totaled by the wheel falling off. SO... My grandfather bought me a car (sort of, he picked it out, I pay him back for it). It's a 1993 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6. Granted the car is nice and fast, and FULLY loaded... My heart has ALWAYS desired a CRX. I have always wanted a Rex or another Hatch. So... here's the deal... ;)

'93 Passat GLX VR6:
Leather, Loaded (no CD)
Power Everything - locks, windows, and sunroof.
Alarm
4 door
2.8L V6 DOHC w/ 5sp. Manual Transmission
I have never had a problem with this car, other then brakes and oil changes ;)
The car is nice, I'll admit it, but it's NOT what I want.

I'm asking 4000 obo for it.
But, I'm willing to accept REASONABLE trades.
1990-1991 Rex w/ b16 or b18 Vtec Swap or
92-95 Civic Hatch w/ b16, GSR, b20 or h22 swap.
Must have rims. :worthy:

Email me, or post here any interests.
hanzmonsta@yahoo.com. :D

Anyone else interested? I just got new brakes on it. I don't drive it much because my Aunt gave me her 1986 Acura Legend, so I'm just looking to sell the Passat. I've only driven it recently because the Legend is getting some work done. So.. It's ALL good ;)

I have a JDM H22a Prelude's front clip (with the LSD tranny), I saw you would take an H22 swap as trade, let me know if you would take this front clip as trade (I paid 3500 for it), if thats not enough, I can throw in a 78 El Camino w/ a 350 too, lol

hm, i would but i have abnsolutely no money to do anything w/ a h22 front clip, I really wish I could, because I might take you up on that offer. But as of now, I can't, Sorry

P'z

Man, I hate that, I've been looking to get a VW to tune up. I have had a number of offers for parts of it, maybe you could make some cash that way? I would pay shipping to your address, and come up to NY to pickup the VW. Keep me informed if you change your mind, email is airmanchief@aol.com

Alright guys, I'll give in and lower the price...

$3,600! or trades, or a combo. and the trades dont need to have rims.
But I would like an 89-91 Rex w/ b16 or b18.

But, I'll negotiate!

So, 3,600 instead of 4000 :werd:

Back