1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS 1994 acura integra - only 60,000 miles!

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hondashells, May 3, 2008.

1. hondashells

hondashells New Member

1994 acura integra ls with only 60,000 orginal miles! Stick shift. Excellent condition inside and out. Car runs great and shifts smooth. Brand new paint under warranty. Body kit, short shifter, cd player, glowing gauge cluster and lowered but with a smooth ride. Sunroof works great. A/C. I know that this car is not for everyone with bodykit and all so please serious inquires only please. 4500 or best offer. Alex 321-436-6724 See more pictures at Vehicle Photo: 1994 Acura Integra LS

[​IMG]

2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Not a bad looking car, not a fan of the body kit myself but w/e. Oh and why does the cluster look like someone jizzed on it o_O?

3. hondashells

hondashells New Member

Yeah something got spilled on the cluster that doesnt want to come off. I will have to polish it off with a buffer - hopefully I wont break it...

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I'm usually not a fan of body kits but that one looks nice. The altezzas on the other hand :thumbsdown:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted