FS: 1994 Civic Hatch CX b18c1 swap *skunk2 head* 8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivOnDubs

1994 Honda Civic CX
VIN:
Color: Teal
Mileage: 156,XXX
Clean Title
Engine:
95 B18C1 Engine
Portflow Valve springs/titanium retainers
Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Skunk2 Adjustable Cam Gears
(valve cover and timing cover cut for adjusting)
JDM ITR 4-1 Header
AEM Short Ram Intake
B&M Fuel Pressure Reg. and gauge
CTR N1 Euro Crank Pulley (No A/C or P/S)
Exedy Clutch(brand new)
GSR Transmission (no grinds)
2.5" Carsound Cat
Apex'i Catback Dunk Exhaust
Hondata Stage 2 N/A chipped P28 ECU
NGK wires and plugs(Brand new)
B&M Short Shifter
Momo Shift Knob

dynoed 175whp/129trq UNTUNED, and cut off early tach is off(7500rpm) have dyno graph to prove.
No Check Engine Lights.

Suspension:
Eibach Sportline Springs in rear (fronts thrown in too)
Neuspeed Race springs in front
Tokico Blue Shocks
Including Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway bars (not installed)

Exterior:
I know, I know, teal is fugly to 99% of you guys out there. However, this car has no rust or body damage, a rarity for the chicagoland cars that are almost 10 years old. The paint is very nice for being 9 years old, and has a few tiny chips and one scratch on the front bumper. No bondo, or any repairs needed to body. Has 1 small door ding or each door. Also, the weather stripping piece on the outside door ledge is peeling off. Windshield has a rock chip in it, I was quoted at $50 to fix it and it would look like new. The body on this car is very nice. Equipped with SI rims on Nitto 450's.

Interior:
Stock BLACK CX interior . I installed a honda clock along with a JDM EG6 gauge cluster. It lights up amber and has a 8200rpm redline. Only downfall, the speedo reads in km/h. DOH! Front GSR cloth seats as well installed, but Driver side bolster seam came undone a little, can be easily sowed back up. No current cd player installed, however it has Alpine Type S speakers installed in door panels. Interior is immaculate and in excellent shape. Non smoker.

Extras:
1995 Integra GSR Helms manual ($60)
ITR throttle bracket and cable
Valve Adjustment took with feeler gauge
4 OEM Honda Oil Filters
GSR Front Strut bar

Driven approx. 2000 miles since swap and clutch installed, I live at school, and don't drive it very much when I go home.

Used Mobil1 and OEM Filters, just changed oil 2000 miles ago when swapped.
over 9k invested

$7,000

DSC00261.JPG

AIM: ScottFern

I can try to get some this week.....gimme a little time. thanks for looking.

that is a clean hatch, and I dig the color with those rims. too bad i am not in the market for another honda. nice ride though, she purty...

I like the hatch, would you maybe consider a trade for a 1999 EK hatch? It has 53,000 miles. Stock d16y7 motor with basic bolt ons, no major mods: AEM cold air, Apex'i N-1 catback, HP headers, B&M fuel pressure regulator and guage, B&M short shifter. Mostly clean stock body except for the Mugen grill, which i like alot, no clutter though. It's on a set of Team Locco 17x7 10 spoke rims that color match the car and I have ground control lowering springs for it. The interior is custom painted red and it has a good system with two pioneer 12's, rockford sub and a pioneer head unit. My reason for selling it is because I want a GSR swapped hatch... but don't have enough $$$ do put one into my car :( so I figured I could look to trade for a 5th gen. I'm in the midwest too, so it would be an easy transaction :spin: reply or send me a PM. I have alot of pics of the car and a digital camera so I could take more if you want them.

If you don't want to trade, good luck with selling it.

I have no idea how much your hatch is worth, but at the best, I would want a car plus a lot of cash, so I am guessing it wouldn't work out.

Thanks for the interest tho.

sorry man, I don't want to insult your car and its value. Just trying to be nice about it. I mostly want cash + beater

I really need to sell this car!!! Anyone with a partial trade + cash let me know. I am looking for a beater.

If I can get enough interest for all the parts...

shell.....swap....exhaust......then i will part out!

Willing to sell the hatch alone with full perfect interior and gsr seats with guage cluter and exhaust for 2995 !!! Let me know and its yours, clean title, no rust!!!

Back