FS: 1994 Civic Si Hatchback shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMHondaEG6

I have a 1994 Si shell for sale with all the interior taken out except the front seats and the motor is completely out but the origional wiring harness is all intact. the car has a sunroof and manual windows. the car was origionally canadian so it has the rear trunk separated from the glass. everything works on the car like lights and sunroof. im located in new jersey so local pick up is prefered but depending on how much i get from the car i may be able to arrange transport.

Price is set at $400 obo
Just make me an offer and we can work something out.

Jake

Last edited:
How far will you being will to transport? Any more pics?

it all depends on how much you are paying me. ive already got some locals looking at it so im leaning more towards the ones who can pick it up rather. but i dont have any more pics now i can post more in the morning after work, i get off at 9am so look for them after that.

Still Available

Hey everyone the shell is still for sale. the price is dropped to 500 obo.
Someone come get this of my hands!
PM me for pics i have over 90 if needed.

bump for price drop. i need this gone asap, its sitting in my buddys driveway and his wife is getting a little pissed about it so make me an offer to get this thing sold please

Wondering if you still had the shell? Live in MD and pick up should be no problem.

your odds will improve exponentially if you post pics rather than email them to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back