FS: 1995 Civic DX Hatchback. Low Miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boondock Saint DX

I'm selling a 1995 milano red Civic DX Hatchback, with about 45,500 original miles on it's original d15b7, only one owner before myself. This car is in oustanding condition. It has an Alpine 9851 mp3 head unit with Pioneer multi-element speakers. It also has an in-dash ipod connector through the glove box. It's an automatic, and I'm located in Des Moines, Iowa. My current pictures are just temporary, the car hasnt been cleaned and it's been really rainy lately so il post new ones up asap. There is no rust except for a few very minor spots. The car was in a small fender bender back in February, but there was no engine damage and the small body damage has been fixed. I'm looking for about 3700 or looking to trade for a manual civic, del sol, or prelude.

Again has not been washed, has not been washed or cleaned. I will put new ones up asap. In the pictures with the rear panels removed, I have been thinking about putting in rear speakers so they're are just off currently, I still have them.

civic2.JPG

civic1.JPG

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_011.jpg

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_012.jpg

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_013.jpg

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_002.jpg

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_008.jpg

95_Honda_Civic_Hatchback_006.jpg

Last edited:
i live in oklahoma city, ok. I have a 1993 honda civic ex manual 1.6L. pw, pl. A/c works ok. It has roughly 130,000 (probably less) on engine 160,000 on everying else. 4 inch greddy lowering springs cold air intake, forza exhaust. I dont really like all of the racing honda stuff a whole lot. I want a civic like yours with an auto. If oklahoma is too far just let me know.

yeah how do you post them. Body is not real straight, and hood is painted black.

Comon people no other offers? I just installed some bose 6.5 rear speakers and it looks quite nice and sounds amazing.

mainstang i sent you an email

Im not selling my 93 coupe, i was looking for a trade to an automatic honda civic.

thats not bad man. i hope you sell it. if i had the time and money right now id drive up to iowa and take a look at it. anyways, bump for a good car.

I have a 91 4dr civic with a B18A1 swap 5 speed if u r interested.

I can get some pic's...it needs a fuel pump put in it....cosmetic rust above rear wheel ans it needs a fender....i had news tires put on it, and the dude didnt tighten the lug nuts all the way so when i got back into my town i was about to pull in my drive way when the wheel fell off...so it needs a fender...the engine,tranny,axels, and computer came out of a 92 ls integra..the motor has about 120k on it..

i got a bagged Ford Ranger id be willing to trade you inf you are interested...

Back