FS: 1995 honda civic cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

1995 honda civic cx
180k miles

Wheels and Suspension:
2003 civic ex/si wheels perfect
pretty new falken ziex tires 195/50 a lot of tread left
skunk2 coilovers 1 yr on car
kyb gr-2 shocks 1 yr on car
integra rear sway bar
generic strut bar front and rear

Exterior:
paint job is a year old, swift red
ex front lip

Interior:

kenwood excelon 6.5 speakers
ex clock
auto ex gauge cluster
autometer air/fuel ratio gauge with single pilar
driver side window has to be pushed up and down
rear hatch needs struts

Motor:
dx motor that runs but smokes w/cx tranny
No ac, all the hardware is there but I dont know whats wrong
home made intake w/filter

location is in fl

$3500 obo
I'm selling because I couldn't afford to do swap and I want to move on. Most of the problems are minor except for the motor and ac. If your not interested or want to be an ass please dont post here. If your not interested move on, If you would like more info or your interested pm me or email me or post. email corey@croun.com

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

i dont know why it smokes but im assuming its the valve seals and the rings.
valve seals is a pretty easy fix and its something i had planned on doing but the rings is something i didnt want to get into since the car has been my only transportation. this motor has run since i put it in a yr ago.

im thinking id have to offer no more than $2500, its clean, but it needs a little more work than id like to buy it for that price. and im poor for now.

Originally posted by Sobe_Death@Apr 27 2004, 01:26 AM
im thinking id have to offer no more than $2500, its clean, but it needs a little more work than id like to buy it for that price. and im poor for now.

thats cool man...car just got jacked so the radio is gone and now the door lock is broken so thats going to have to be fixed now.

whats the cost to ship a car i am in va and dont wanna drive that far. The price is a bit high but would be willing to work something out if the shipping cost isnt to bad.

is the car fully drivable even with the smoking? how bad is it smoking? ill make an offer if you give some more details...

stew

where in florida are u located .. have u found out what the smoke problem is ... was it damaged when it got broken into... ?? and what is the price now since the system got jacked

sorry i havent gotten back to anyone, i was kicked out of my house so i have had to make some adjustments in my life.

yes there was some damage to my car that i have to get fixed, i still have the tweeters and door speakers so i just need to get a cd player in there again.

the damage is minor, door lock was popped out and a small scratch under the door handle.

the car runs just not great or anything. the smoking can be a lot at sometimes but only in first and second gear. i have to hold the sale of this car for a bit until i fix the door and get another cd player and straighten a few other things out.

sorry but since my car was already broken into im not going to release location other than florida as of right now, sorry dont mean to offend anyone.

Back