PA FS:1995 Honda Civic DX Shell **PICS**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Redej6

I got a White 1995 EG Coupe DX Shell for sale. What's missing is the hood, corners, taillights, steering wheel, and door panels. The car was converted from rollies to power windows and door locks but I just don't have the door panels with the switches. The rack was swapped from power steering to a manual rack. I'll post pics up when I can just trying to see anyone interested. Selling price is 700 obo for the shell. Forgot to mention in rust at all. Location is PHILLY

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

Yea, if I needed it I'd be on my way there already. Great price for a clean shell.

yeah if you think about it....after you sold the wheels you would already make almost half the money back....thats a steal......i would easily pay $700 for a clean shell like that.....oh wait i dont have $700 sorry

i have a smashed up 92 4 door lx would i be able to swap the missing parts over...plus the motor and tranny? im REALLY INTERESTED... LET ME KNOW SOON THANKS!!! PM SENT!!!!!!

Last edited:
I would so buy this if it were closer to where I live. I just wrecked my 92 hatch this morning.

send him a PM.. it should notify him by email

Back