FS:1995 Integra GSR w/b18c5 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

The time has come for me to be more active and agressive at selling this.
Reasons for selling:
1. I am kind of waning out of the whole "Honda Tuning" thing and realize i don't need all of these project cars, need to consolidate.
2. Would like to get something more practical with 4 doors.
3. Don't have the cash to finish this AND finish the Crx. The Crx i have decided is my longterm project and takes priority over this.

The car is in 100% running, working order & mechanically sound. It Runs & drives great! Car pulls very nicely, runs awesome and shifts smoothly. The body cosmetics are the only problems with the car and is the only drawback, thus holding me back from finishing it. I realize the body could be better, but the Interior, suspension and motor/drivetrain are in excellent shape!

Now, i am seeing what the going rate for something like this is so i am taking and considering reasonable offers or possibly trades? Only thing i think i would really trade for is a decent, mechanically sound 2nd gen Acura Legend.

Car is currently on the road, licensed, registered and insured. Car also has a new and valid NYS inspection!

Located in Upstate Central NY, 14882.

Car Specs: (Click pics to enlarge)
VIN avail. upon request for serious inqueries.

1995 Acura Integra GSR
138k on the chassis
Approx. 45k on the motor
b18C5 (Type R )motor swap
GSR Transmission, non LSD
New OEM Honda front and rear motor mounts
OBX Header
B&M Short shifter
Short ram intake
AEM Fuel rail
Near mint and CLEAN '99 LS interior swap (Front & rear seats,door panels and armrest.
Neuspeed Race springs w/ Tokicko Shocks(blues) (only about 1000miles on them since being installed)
Camber kit on all 4 corners and professionally aligned!
OEM Red Tail lights
C-West front lip (urethane)
Clear Bumper lights
Power Windows and Power sunroof work perfect
AC and Power Steering removed
Car has slightly damaged front driver side fender.
Moldings/badges have been removed since i was planning on "shaving" the car.

Pics:

Worst part of the car is the rust on the PASSENGER side that i discovered when i pulled the sideskirt off. I have cut away the worst part of the rust.

Back