FS: 1996 Honda Civic EK Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtec25

It's a 1996 honda civic DX hatch has 129K miles but the cluster was changed and says 49K with omni-power one piece coilovers, Konig lightwieght Bronze 15'inch with Falkin azinez 205/50/15 with 90% thread, mugen front lip, type R rear lip, jdm black housing headlights, type r grill, Prestige Alarm, JVC cd player, pioneer front speakers, Indiglow cluster, Bride steering wheel and MoMo Hub, RSX rear leather seats, RSX floor mats, 99-00 SI tweeters, side mirrors, and center console. stock 1.6L D16Y7 engine automatic
but i have alot of uninstalled parts and they are:
Full 5spd conversion from D16Y8

fully built D16Y8 head: it is port and polished with 3 angle valve job, skunk2 camshaft and cam gear, comp valve springs, the head is also rebuilt with with new seals etc.

Skunk2 intake manifold port mached to the head.

Fel-pro engine gasket kit(all gaskets for engine)

Neuspeed rear lower tie bar

Spoon 100% carbon fiber side mirrors

AC rear Diffuser 1pc.

rear carbon fiber spoon wing

Fiberglass mid wing

M3 side mirrors

stock headlights

aftermarket red taillights

99-00 climate control and center bezel

front and rear fender flares

extra D16Y8 starter, alternater, Distributor with msd cap and rotor and lots more little extra stuff.

PICS coming soon

Price: $5000

why are u selling 2 cars on here both with swapped clusters? seems a lil fishy to me.... and judging by your post count your nto a regular.....do u realize that both the cars u are tryin to sell are deemed TMU or true mileage unknown? which makes them worth shitballs? i dont mean to crap in your thread and your obviously welcome to try to sell your stuff here but i think u may have a hard time doing so....

Originally posted by driver1@May 1 2005, 12:44 AM
why are u selling 2 cars on here both with swapped clusters? seems a lil fishy to me.... and judging by your post count your nto a regular.....do u realize that both the cars u are tryin to sell are deemed TMU or true mileage unknown? which makes them worth shitballs? i dont mean to crap in your thread and your obviously welcome to try to sell your stuff here but i think u may have a hard time doing so....
[post=493532]Quoted post[/post]​

the 4dr was changed because the fuel gauge was'nt working on the original and the EK's was changed by the last owner reason i dont know but as u can see i was gonna rebuild eveything anywayz. and the LS swap on the 4dr is legit with papers.

Back