1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 1996 Honda Civic EK Hatch

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by vtec25, Apr 30, 2005.

1. vtec25

vtec25 Member

It's a 1996 honda civic DX hatch has 129K miles but the cluster was changed and says 49K with omni-power one piece coilovers, Konig lightwieght Bronze 15'inch with Falkin azinez 205/50/15 with 90% thread, mugen front lip, type R rear lip, jdm black housing headlights, type r grill, Prestige Alarm, JVC cd player, pioneer front speakers, Indiglow cluster, Bride steering wheel and MoMo Hub, RSX rear leather seats, RSX floor mats, 99-00 SI tweeters, side mirrors, and center console. stock 1.6L D16Y7 engine automatic
    but i have alot of uninstalled parts and they are:
    Full 5spd conversion from D16Y8

fully built D16Y8 head: it is port and polished with 3 angle valve job, skunk2 camshaft and cam gear, comp valve springs, the head is also rebuilt with with new seals etc.

Skunk2 intake manifold port mached to the head.

Fel-pro engine gasket kit(all gaskets for engine)

Neuspeed rear lower tie bar

Spoon 100% carbon fiber side mirrors

AC rear Diffuser 1pc.

rear carbon fiber spoon wing

Fiberglass mid wing

M3 side mirrors

stock headlights

aftermarket red taillights

99-00 climate control and center bezel

front and rear fender flares

extra D16Y8 starter, alternater, Distributor with msd cap and rotor and lots more little extra stuff.

PICS coming soon

Price: $5000

2. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

why are u selling 2 cars on here both with swapped clusters? seems a lil fishy to me.... and judging by your post count your nto a regular.....do u realize that both the cars u are tryin to sell are deemed TMU or true mileage unknown? which makes them worth shitballs? i dont mean to crap in your thread and your obviously welcome to try to sell your stuff here but i think u may have a hard time doing so....

3. vtec25

vtec25 Member

the 4dr was changed because the fuel gauge was'nt working on the original and the EK's was changed by the last owner reason i dont know but as u can see i was gonna rebuild eveything anywayz. and the LS swap on the 4dr is legit with papers.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted