FS 1996 Integra Cloth Grey bucket seats 125$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

07_1.JPG

teggyseats.png

Looking to get 125$

In good condition no rips

These bolt right up to an EG right, I cant remember 100%. If so, I'll give you $100 Cash if you meet me half way on the pike(Charlton Plaza). I live in Western Mass.

not willing to ship-

92chb- Will cost me 25$ in gas and tolls. I will meet you at the rest stop but for 125- sorry, if you pay me 100 its really 75 after tolls and gas both ways.

Let me know

THey bolt up to an EG I had them in my 94 coupe

$125 will work. I cant remember if there is a Westbound charlton plaza, i know there is a East bound one.

Quoted post[/post]]
$125 will work. I cant remember if there is a Westbound charlton plaza, i know there is a East bound one.
not sure- I know that I broke down on the east bound one and had to get a tow home one time

I will PM you tomorrow, my friend lives in springfield and will know if there is an eastbound one.

When do you want to meet for the seats

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
not sure- I know that I broke down on the east bound one and had to get a tow home one time

I will PM you tomorrow, my friend lives in springfield and will know if there is an eastbound one.

When do you want to meet for the seats
I know there is an eastbound one, I stop there alot of the time for my morning break. Wanna just meet at that one?

Back