FS: 1996 Integra LS 4dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

Pictures to come in the next day or two, but wanted to test the waters first. First off the basics;
1996 Integra LS 4 Door 5 speed
116,000 miles (almost entirely highway, drive a Toyota pickup around town)
Dark green
---GOOD---
17" Bronze Konig Heliums wrapped in 215/40R17 Kumho Ectsa 711's with under 5000 miles on them.
Cold air intake, greddy headers, custom cat-back exhaust through a flowmaster delta flow. Denso iridium plugs, 10.3mm race wires. New radiator as of about 7500 miles ago. Pioneer head unit, alpine front speakers, kenwood rear. Prewired for an amp and sub-box in the trunk (took it out to hold luggage and whatnot). Interior is in awesome shape, my little brother details this car just about weekly. Clutch and brakes are good, shifts smoothly (sometimes a slight resistance if car is at a standstill, but no grinds of any sort). No rust anywhere. Sunroof operates smoothly. Everything works as it should. AC blows cold. I have a short throw shifter your welcome to, its just not installed.
---BAD---
There is about a 6-8" dent in the hood (not very noticeable except from the right angle) along with some paint scrapes on the right front of the nose (kayaking accident, sigh) Paint has chips and wear from being on the highway. One wheel has slight roadrash (Fayetteville NC has shittily designed curbs) and one has a slight dent (Wilmington NC has some shittily designed parks). Curb rash is noticeable if you look for it (wheels are the same color throughout, so the rash is basically the same color as the wheel, its more of a texture change than anything), dent not-so much, wheels are still 100% functional. Small chip in windshield, cracks not spreading, about the size of a dime.

This is really a great car, and would be in perfect condition aside from minor cosmetics. I've put nothing but Mobil 1 synthetic since I bought it at 72000 miles. Its a great car, and until the kayak had its way with the hood, was one of the more pristine integras I've seen for under 10K. My only reason for sale is an UNBELIEVABLE deal on an 88 BMW M5 (sorry guys, I lack true car loyalty). Car is located in Raleigh, NC, but will drive it within 300 miles if you ask me nicely. Anybody is welcome to meet me in Wilmington, Raleigh, or Charlotte if you'd like to check it out in person.
Asking $6500.

Back