FS:1996 Turbocharged rhd jdm integra type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trini

ok guys my jdm itr is now for sale so i said i would post this car wherever i can,the car is in good working condition ,its a daily driver,right hand drive though but i think this is a good deal guys ,i will supply the shipping of the car to miami,the car is in trinidad ,i am asking $12,000 US ono. tell me what you guys think,i hope someone can buy,i think the price is good .

itr%20from%20side.jpg

itr%20from%20front.jpg

itr%20inside.jpg

itr%20inside2.jpg

Graphic1.jpg

Graphic2.jpg

List of parts:
je pistons
crower rods
turbonetics t3/t4 hybrid turbo
drag manifold
Rc 800cc injectors
walbro fuel pump
spearco intercooler
turbonetics godzilla BOV
competition fuel rail
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
apexi power fc
original itr gearbox with act maxx extreme pressure plate& act six puck clutch
the block is an original itr block with a block guard
the head is a gsr head with itr internals,and ported
15'' 4 hole original honda wheels,lightweight
2 red recaro seats
skunk 2 adjustable coilovers
any more info you guys need jus mssg me or email at redman_2@hotmail.com,thanks guys.

hey man what kind of times you got with that?

I just wanted to say you have a nice ass car wish i had the money to yank it!

isn't that a GSR manifold?

sweet car, though... i'd pimp it

yes its a gsr head with itr intrnals,the car ran 13.3 at 10psi without slicks,and our race track overhere isnt in the best condition,comon guys i am willing to go to 11,000 US and i organise the shipping to the US ,How much woud a car like this go for in the US ,im sure its a lot more,this is a good deal guys!!

ill trade you my 2000 civic si electron blue with a carbon fiber hood and trunk powder coated si wheels (black chrome) lowered with knoi yellow adjustables eibach springs its has a jdm h22 in it with a 3 inch apexi n1 exhaust there probaly more things but if your interested post back or gimmie a call 203 996 4235'

Back