FS: 1997 JDM ITR head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LateApex31

For sale is a 1997 Japanese market Integra Type R head. The head has approximately 65k miles on it. When I got this head from a fellow (unscrupulous) H-T member, it had 2 bent valves. I replaced the valves, had a 5-angle valve job performed, and installed new valve seals as per the factory service manual. The 2 bent valves also had their guides replaced, the rest were checked for play and were found to be well within factory spec. Things that are included with this head, and nothing more:

*Cylinder head casting with factory ITR port job
*Valve guides, in excellent shape, 2 new
*Valve seals, also in excellent shape, 7k miles on them. They are OEM Honda.
*Rockers, VTEC pins, etc
*Rocker shafts, plugs
*Cam caps and rails
*All head-related bolts and fasteners, minus valve cover nuts and grommets
*ITR intake and exhaust valves-2 new intake valves w/7k miles. The rest checked
for for straightness
*I will include a black valve cover if I get my asking price

The valve seats are perfect, no nicks or damage of any kind. The combustion chambers are also perfect, with no damage, signs of detonation or any blemishes.

I am asking $410 shipped and insured I will entertain offers but be reasonable, this is a decent head for short money already.

Now, the pics:

wMTI5ODU5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5ODU5MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5ODU5MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5ODU5NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5ODU5NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5ODU5NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Distributor mount is damaged. I was quoted $100 to TIG weld and retap the hole. I can have this done locally for the buyer if interested, but I ran the head like this and never had any issues with 2 of the 3 dizzy bolts in there. The damage occurred during shipping from the original owner.

The head is dirty now, but I will wash it in the parts cleaner before packaging and shipping. Shipping will be done via Fed Ex Ground unles sotherwise agreed upon. The head will be cleaned, packed PROPERLY with proper materials and sent the day after payment is received.

Contact info:

Email: LateApex31 'at' comcast 'dot' net
AIM: LateApex31
or message me through the PM system

I accept Paypal (preferred), US Postal money orders, and cash for local buyers.

Will also trade for some 15x7 or 7.5 Kosei K1s with a +38 or +43 offset. Also some 16x8 4x100 +25 wheels for an E30 BMW (non iX). Race tires would entice me too, some RA1s or Hoosier road race tirss.

Back