FS: 1998 Acura Integra Stock parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I purchased a 98 Integra GSR for my project and now I'm parting out all the remaining parts. There is no engine or transmission available (used for my project) but almost everything else is available.

donor-car.jpg

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">DUE TO POSTING ON 1000 FORUMS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THEM... PLEASE REFER HERE FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS:</span></span>

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">http://www.modifiedmarketplace.com/unt?id=35</span>

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">PLEASE CONTACT ME THERE. THANK YOU.</span></span></span>

ive merged all your topics. theres NO need to have 98734298753495 different threads. please keep them all in here if you want to add more... this is your warning

So how much of that crap is actually legit?

Quoted post[/post]]
ive merged all your topics. theres NO need to have 98734298753495 different threads. please keep them all in here if you want to add more... this is your warning

Sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know.

Quoted post[/post]]
So how much of that crap is actually legit?

Actually its all legit. I bought a salvage GSR car and an LS shell for a project. Parting out whats left.

Pic of engine donor car:

donor-car.jpg

Thanks for the patience guys.

Wanting to know if you still have the bumper from the 98. I am looking for the metal brackets that are inside the bumper that helps hold in the corner lights.

hey have not heard from you so i was just wanting to know if you got my PM about the proportion valve..?

13ST70_B2511.gif

You are talking about #43 on the diagram correct?

I'm rarely on these forums because people just PM me on the other forum I posted at the top of this thread. Please contact me there for the fastest reponse. Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
hey have not heard from you so i was just wanting to know if you got my PM about the proportion valve..?

13ST70_B2511.gif

You are talking about #43 on the diagram correct?

I'm rarely on these forums because people just PM me on the other forum I posted at the top of this thread. Please contact me there for the fastest reponse. Thanks.

I am not 100% sure from that diagram. Can someone else verify if it is or not.......thanks

...So about those rear brakes...Also is the shift linkage available?

Back