NY FS 1998 Acura Integra Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepond130

Selling my 1998 integra type r, its a real champ white type r for sale! its in near mint condition with only 75k.
Nice Clean car.
Has orginal parts under the hood and all after market parts are top of the line and were installed by Acura techs at a dealership.
Priced below what other ORIGINAL CLEAN TITLE ITR'S are going for.
Champ White
Clean title NEVER been salvaged or rebuilt. Current lien as I took out an auto loan to buy this. Will be lifted when buyer makes payment.
The EXACT milage as of 9-28-08 is.... 75,345. I do not drive the car daily I usually only take it out once a week on saturdays during the mid day time. USDM white honda wheels with falken tires both wheels and tires have about 500 miles on them.
Comptech header and full comptech exhaust
Carbon hood
MOMO steering wheel
AEM cold air intake
Red racing seats
neuspeed lowering springs
Tinted Windows
Paint is in awesome condition as car has been garage or storage kept its whole life!
No trades

I know the passenger side fender was replaced on 4-20-06 when the previous owner side swipped someones car while trying to parallel park. Fender was replaced by acura dealership and there was no real signifiant damage.

I do not have the original seats and hood, sorry!

$13,700

Message me with any questions. I am new on here so I cant post pictures yet, but I will be happy to email you anything you wanna see! Also I am not willing to ship the car, sorry.
progress.gif

DSC01128.jpg
DSC01133.jpg

l_2dde69a304fbeb01181921092fede266.jpg

DSC0110650.jpg

DSC0110550.jpg

DSC0109750.jpg

DSC0109550.jpg

DSC0110050.jpg

DSC0090850-1.jpg

DSC0110350.jpg

That's in BEAUTIFUL shape and well kept. Best of luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I posted on a subaru forum and the members had nothing nice to say about it. But I guess thats what happens when they dont know what they are looking at!!
Thanks,
Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back