Fs: 1999 Honda Civic Si *fbp Arizona*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mafioso

fc33e320.jpg

fc33e31c.jpg

fc33e318.jpg

fc33e314.jpg

99 Flamenco Black Pearl Civic Si
62xxx miles
B&M Short Shifter
ACT Street Clutch w/ Extreme Plate
AEM Cold Air Intake
Apex'i N1 Full Catback
Apex'iV-AFC
Skunk2 Camshafts
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Topspeed 4-2-1 Header
Sprint Lowering Springs (2.25" drop)
17x7 Enkei Shoguns
Phillips 6000k HID Kit (www.hids4less.com)
Cleared out corners on the headlights (not sold, DIY mod)

Exterior has minor imperfections.. paint still looks good but with age comes minor door dings, etc.

There is a slight dent in the back of the car underneath the driver side tail-light, someone backed into my car while I was inside a resturant and they just left. Dent is not noticeable at all, as you can see in the pictures.

Engine is in perfect working order, no problems whatsoever since I've owned the car. Changed the oil every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic.

Compression check came out perfect, 180 across the board.

fca60d88.jpg

Lookin to get about 13,000 firm for her.

Car is a beaut.. need to sell her to find something a little less expensive because I have plans of attending school soon and will need to commute about 25-30 miles there..

Contact Info:

AIM: Juniorvel
Email: juniorvel@cox.net
Cell Phone: 602-300-3187
Home Phone: 480-924-8030

I bought the car at 35,500 miles.. I've put almost 30k since I've owned the car, and it hasnt been raced out as most would think.. I do TONS of freeway driving, girlfriend lives 25 miles from my house in downtown Phoenix. I'd say out of the 30k I've put on it.. atleast 25k is freeway miles.. if not more..

My brother in law is looking for a GSR but I will inform him of your SI. He might be interested. Might be.

Everyone always loves my rims, your the first complaint I've ever came across.

Back