FS: 2 1990 honda CRX's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

1st - 1990 honda CRX HF 120,000 miles (odometer hasnt turned over yet from 119k), 5 speed, runs great, white w/ blue interior, has some rust, stock

2nd - 1990 honda CRX SI 121,000 miles, 5 speed, white w/ black interior, runs great, everything brand new within the last 2 years, NO rust at all (little bubbling on the rear wheel wells THATS IT), sunroof, stock

will give pics upon request, email me at Zaneithan@hotmail.com or PM me here for them, im located in New York (NY)

want to sell both of them for 4,000$ or we can talk for separate pricings

might be willing to meet half way depending on what you mean halfway as and im asking 3g for the SI (blue is 2700, with all the new parts id like 3)

you say everything is brand new? list everything that is new, please.

struts, timing belt, brakes, distrib, exhaust system (whole thing), axles i believe, regular checkups/oil changes, radiator i believe is new...thats all i can think of off the top of my head, might be more, looks like cooling fan sensor and relay, fuel filter, looks like new battery, im reading out of a folder of reciepts/what i had done when i bought the car

folder will be given to new owner as well

im in NY man, its in the orig post somewhere, ill get pics of the HF as soon as the rain stops and i get a chance to clean it up, its been sitting (but started regularly) since i got the SI about a month ago so gotta give it a wash and such, taking an offer on the HF, id like at least a grand for it

90-91 crx si's came with 4 wheel disc brakes stock

Back