NY FS: 2.25" KTeller Stainless Steel Exhaust System:: 92-00 Civic:: $150

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jbuck2kcivic

Name: Jimmy
Payment Methods: PayPal (preferred) or money order
Item: 2.25" Catback exhaust with generic muffler. The exhaust piping itself was bought from KTeller and is stainless steel. This piping has been on the car since June 2009. The muffler has been on the car and is a generic one, 2.25" inlet and 3.5" tip. Overall everything is in pretty good condition, just a little dirty. The muffler has a couple spots of surface rust on it. I paid about $300 for everything during the summer.
Price: $160+shipping
In the one picture where there is a closeup of the weld on the pipe, I may cut it there to fit it in a box better. I'll let the buyer know if I have to or not
Pic of it on my car:

dude. so weird, i found this thread through google, im located in WNY as well and i'm interested in the exhaust. cant pm yet bc i just signed up. please email me at mendolajoseph at yahoo dot com

ugghhh. i just realized you probably mean the town of western, ny not the geographic location of western ny. im in buffalo, as in the west part of NYS. i thought you were close. email me anyway, im still interested lol

Back