FS - 2.5" DP, jdm DA/DB, cometic HG, HUD, legend calipers... etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I have for sale the following parts...

1 - 2.5" 5 bolt downpipe, was on a 89 civic hatch w/b16 and a t3/t4 w/full race style manifold. its a 5 bolt flange also has a flange for a 3" cutout. has 2 o2 bungs welded in. - $100
downpipe.jpg

1 - set of JDM folding mirrors w/switch for 90-93 integra sedans. these may fit the coupes, but i don't know. you will need to buy a relay for them to work properly. does come with switch - $100
mirror.jpg

1 - HUD display unit made by autohud. it will display RPM's and Vehicle speed on your dashboard. - $75
hud.jpg

1 - Pair of front 94-95 legend GS Sedan Dual Piston Calipers. These are 'reman' units from autozone, although I do not know how long ago they were rebuilt. You can add these to your Integra/Civic knuckles by using a set of 92-96 Prelude VTEC rotors which measure 11.2".... balllller!!! - $150

1 - Cometic 81mm LSVTEC headgasket - $80

1 - Rear DA L bracket. A must for B swaps into the ED (88-91 civic/crx) chassis. - $25

1 - Golden Eagle Vacuum Manifold in Black. Asking $40
golden.jpg

OBD1 Injector plugs and IAT sensor plug - $10

1- 1" Master Cylinder w/booster. This was pulled from a 95 Integra LS w/ABS. Yes, 94+ Integra's with ABS had a 1" master cylinder. Im asking $100 plus shipping, was in working condition when pulled, I can get pictures of the "1" on the master cylinder, if needed.

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal Fee
Payment - PayPal [email below]
Contact - via PM or email b.sanford@att.net
Shipped Via FedEx w/tracking.
Thanks,
Brian.

No pictures right at this moment, if you can accept pictures messages on your cell I can send you one.

Yea, the headgasket is still in the packaging, however it has been opened and the cometic sticker has been removed.

Part number is H1375

Back