fs. 2000 aprilia rsv1000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
my roommate is selling his Aprilia.
he doesn't have a logon here so I am posting it for him. he would like to sell it locally heres what he posted on another forum.

So after owning this for a whole month!! an offer to purchase a new toy has arrisen and i dont want to pass it up.

I am the 2nd owner of this Aprilia. The bike is in PERFECT condition. Its a 2000 Mille RSV1000 with 3800 Miles. It has never been dropped, dumped, kicked, abused, tracked or mistreated. Its been always garaged and is in perfect working condition. I have the title in hand and am available anytime if someone wants to see the bike in person. I want to do this locally, i will not ship the bike. Bluebook is $7200 and i will not take a penny less than that for this supurb italian bike. I have not seen too many of these around and its definitely a conversation piece everywhere i go. I can be reached at anytime if you have questions. This bike will go fast so please dont hesitate to call for questions.

Thanks,

Dave

the bike is in excellent condition, and if anyone knows of somone looking for a bike let me know. and if your serious about this I can get you his information also

gallery_36382_304_366.jpg

Back