FS: 2000 Civic Si Turbo in CT.. Must Sell!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

I am trying to buy a condo in the next 45 days, and can't do it without selling my baby... Plus its time to move on... Here are all of the details. Price is $13k firm. Willing to lower price if there are some mods you dont want (NO I WONT REMOVE THE TURBO KIT, but I will remove Hondata & Install UberData if you want a lower price)

2000 Civic Si
55,000 miles
Milano Red
VIN# Available upon request.
Car has never been in an accident, clean title, 1 owner.

Exterior:
OEM Honda Wing
96-98 OEM Honda Civic Rear Lip
modified to fit 99-00 Bumper
Fiber Images CF Hood
GunMetal Headlights
Mugen Replica Front Lip
OEM Foglights with Bezels Painted to Match
Piaa Super Ion Gold Foglight Bulbs
Custom Front Plate mount
AUTHENTIC JDM License plate

Suspension/Rollers:
Ground Control Coil overs with 600f/400r
KYB AGX Struts
Mugen 24mm Rear Swaybar
Custom Swaybar Mounting Brackets
Custom Rear Lower Tie Bar (SRR Replica)
17” Rota SubZeros
205/40/17 Toyo Proxy FZ4 Tires

Interior:
2002 Civic Si Shift Knob
CTR Shift Boot
Levoc Pedals
Classic Soft Trim Black Leather
CTR Style Door Panels & Center Console
Autometer Gauge Bezel
Autometer Triple Pillar
OEM Civic Floor mats
Sparco Flash 5 Steering wheel with Quick Release Hub

Electronics:
CyberDyne VoltMeter
Greddy 60mm Manual Boost Gauge
Greddy 60mm EGT Gauge
Blitz URAS Limited Edition Turbo Timer
OEM Honda s2000 Push button start
Alpine CD Player
Sony Mobile ES 6x9’s

Engine:
OEM 2000 Si B16a2
CTR Valve Cover & Oil Cap
Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo w/ .63 a/r & Stage 3 Wheel
Tial 35mm Wastegate with Custom Dumptube
SSAutoChrome Exhaust Manifold
Custom made downpipe
2.5” custom catback exhaust w/ Apexi’ N1 Black Muffler
South Florida Performance I/C Piping
Spearco Intercooler
Blitz BOV
NGK Plug Wires
-4an Oil Feed Line with Restrictor
Greddy Radiator Cap
NGK BK7RE Spark Plugs

Transmission:
Neuspeed Short Shifter
Neuspeed Shifter Bushings
Unorthodox Racing Kevlar Stage 2 Clutch.

Fuel Management:
RC 440 CC Injectors
Hondata S200 with Boost, Datalogging, & Rom EDITOR
P28 with custom made lexan cover
Boomslang OBD2b – OBD1 Crossover Harness

And now the pics.
DSC00076.JPG

itruns2.jpg

itruns5.jpg

itruns6.jpg

(Laptop Not Included)

Hi Res Link to the Hondata custom setup that I made.
http://www.scrapinsi.com/photos/Si/electrical/DSC02503.JPG

Please give my baby a good home. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm really jealous, thats a nice looking car. Wish I had that much money to spend on a car.

How much HP is it making and what kind of 1/4mile time did it run...if you know.

free bump

thats pretty cheap,what wrong with it? are you just letting it go at the price because you absolutely need the money?

Originally posted by PHOBIA@Jul 12 2004, 05:17 PM
thats pretty cheap,what wrong with it? are you just letting it go at the price because you absolutely need the money?

Trying to buy a condo by Sept. 1... Cant afford the payment & the mortgage... Car has to go... Runs great. It smokes a little, but 99% of it is because it probably has about a 9.5:1 a/f right now... :)

Bumper wasn't fully mounted in that pic there...

Bump! Somebody buy my car before Martha gets out of jail!

So it's just a stock piece I could get from a honda dealer and install it myself??

its discontinued... good luck finding one... ;) And nobody makes a replica... :)

BUMP! Buy my car! MUST SELL! Negotiable!

i would most def. buy your car if i was still in CT... i see your car on pages tryin to get rid of it all the time... the shit is hott... im surprised you havent sold it yet... i read on another page you were in norwich and it sucks for me cuz i was only about 15 minutes away from norwich so if i were to buy the car it would be a quick deal... but im in hawaii now.. wishin to be back home to get it cuz ive been lookin for an SI... wish i could help but wont be back in CT for another couple months.... good luck with getting rid of it tho...

at least somebody thinks its a deal... I keep on getting morons who dont know wtf they are buying offering me 10-11k.

that is most def. a good deal.. people are crazy with all the mods you have in it its def. worth more... maybe an all stock SI is worth 10-11k but def not what you are selling... like i said in my last post i really wish i was in CT rite now cuz you woulda had that car sold quick... i just wish that there was some way i could get the money right now and i would have my sister get it for me for when i get back from hawaii, but theres no way i could get the money soon enuff... but seriously the car is hott... you did a good job with it... and people really dont know what they are missing, SI's are great cars and with all the mods you put into it and as cheap as your selling it they are really missing out on a great deal...

DUDE I would LOVE to buy this car! FREE bump for a CLEAN ASS RIDE! if this were only f/s in about 3 more months lol... good luck w/ the sale bro

Back