FS: 2000 Honda Civic SI engine/trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gdub187

As title states I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic SI engine/trans. Located in SC. $2000

pictures? condition? mileage? any grinds on the trans? engine burn any oil? Unless you give a little more in specifics you're not going to get anyone to bite.

More details

Hey engine/trans are in very good condition, running still in car. I own my own mechanic shop so I have taken care of my car. I am original owner, bought brand new in 2000. Has 102000 miles on car. Mostly highway, wife was in military so we did alot of traveling back and forth from base to our hometown. No grinds, no burning oil...ect. Like I said its been babied. I took up a new project on a big block Chevy and don't have time for the Honda anymore. Bought a boat, and now my driveway is packed full. Been keeping the Honda in the garage for now. Will post pics later once I get home. PM me for phone number if seriously interested. I'm located in SC, not sure how the shipping or anything would work. Could possibly met someone half way if it's not too far. Not driving to Cali or anything like that! No money orders, personal checks or any other funny business.

Also have a set up 17 inch rims and tires, red and white brand new tires, with maybe 5000 miles if that. Red and silver deep dish very nice looking will post pics after I get home.

Thanks!

How do you buy the car brand new and not have a title for it? Wtf happened to that thing?

Back