NJ Fs: 2002 wrb wrx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

picture002hh4.jpg

picture016bj5.jpg

picture030gm1.jpg

Interior. Rhino skin floor mats.

picture009vs1.jpg

Hood with the clearcoat marks I spoke about in the original post.
That white blur below the hood scoop, it makes a line around the ridges on the hood and at the very front of the hood.

picture033oy7.jpg

picture036pj1.jpg

Matte Black center console.

picture044vd0.jpg

picture039rd0.jpg

Slight wear near the crotch area of the driver's seat. Only spot with wear in the interior.

picture023sa3.jpg

picture040cz2.jpg

picture010qc7.jpg

It was about the cleanest '02 you could find until I started driving crazy miles for work, a few door dings, and the clear coat on the hood.

Up until last year I had less than 40,000miles on the car.

Very nice WRX, $11.5k? That's a steal in my area. I want a WRX, but insurance rates are sky high for people my age on them. Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Honestly, even if this isn't directed at buying my car, check with your insurance carrier if you're interested in WRX.

I have full coverage, am not quite 23, and pay $100/month with a $500 collision deductible and $100 glass.

yellow was jdmplaya IIRC.

good job getting rid of it before the trans takes a shit like all the other subarus out there :)

yellow was jdmplaya IIRC.

good job getting rid of it before the trans takes a shit like all the other subarus out there :)

My year was supposed to be the problematic year. Myself and the previous owner must know how to drive, because I have never had one single issue with the transmission. Then again I don't rev the car up and dump the clutch. I just use it as a daily driver.

I had thought about getting a yellow one. JDM does have a yellow wrx.

Back