1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NJ Fs: 2002 wrb wrx

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by totalburnout, Aug 16, 2008.

1. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member

sold
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  2. totalburnout

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Interior. Rhino skin floor mats.

[​IMG]
    Hood with the clearcoat marks I spoke about in the original post.
    That white blur below the hood scoop, it makes a line around the ridges on the hood and at the very front of the hood.
  3. totalburnout

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Matte Black center console.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Slight wear near the crotch area of the driver's seat. Only spot with wear in the interior.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron.

Bump for a clean WRX.
  5. totalburnout

It was about the cleanest '02 you could find until I started driving crazy miles for work, a few door dings, and the clear coat on the hood.

Up until last year I had less than 40,000miles on the car.
  6. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin

i always thought you had a yellow one..... :shrug: lol

good luck with the sale :)
  7. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member

Very nice WRX, $11.5k? That's a steal in my area. I want a WRX, but insurance rates are sky high for people my age on them. Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
  8. totalburnout

Honestly, even if this isn't directed at buying my car, check with your insurance carrier if you're interested in WRX.

I have full coverage, am not quite 23, and pay $100/month with a $500 collision deductible and $100 glass.
  9. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly: I thought yours was yellow ?

Also, Good luck with that.
  10. TurboMirage

TurboMirage Finally boostin'

yellow was jdmplaya IIRC.

good job getting rid of it before the trans takes a shit like all the other subarus out there :)
  11. totalburnout

My year was supposed to be the problematic year. Myself and the previous owner must know how to drive, because I have never had one single issue with the transmission. Then again I don't rev the car up and dump the clutch. I just use it as a daily driver.

I had thought about getting a yellow one. JDM does have a yellow wrx.