FS: 20K CR-X Volk Tein B16 Greddy Sparco

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rollmodel

Pictures at http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540/1

Everything was on a 89 CR-X

This post is for the entire vehilce located in Northern Ohio. I have cams, cam gears and a new distributor on its way. That should button up the motor. I am not going to do anything with the light body scrathes, but to make up for time needed to fix them I am going to throw in a B18 motor less the transmission and 6 point rollcage. Both are uninstalled and were part of this winters build up. Asking price of 8500 with everything including new parts to put the motor back together! An obvious steal, seeing as I have receipts to total over 20K!

17" Volk Gt-N wheels, Tein SS Suspension, B16A w cable tranny & ACT XTSS clutch & flywheel, Greddy 18G turbo kit(includes front mount & piping for this application) Sparco Torino Seats, and so on... I don't want the shell either, but if everything goes before hand someone would have to provide quite a bit to move it, I just did a FULL disc swap from an 93 Integra(including labor was over 1500) No joke, stainless lines, rotors, pads, master cylinder, etc. If you want the body I suggest trying to buy with brakes & suspension.

I don't want to, but it seems as though I have to. My car was broken into this past weekend, and things did not work out well for me! Not a whole lot was stolen. 3 of my gauges EGT, Oil Pressure, & Air/Fuel. My Greddy boost controller & V-AFC. Then for the motor, they must have gotten spooked because they took the cams & cam gears, and the distributor??? Couple of key marks all around the car, and then on the hood. According to the insurance company it shouldn't take much to "buff" or wet sand them out. They just didn't want to pay anything to fix it. I will take any reasonable offers, but don't bother low ballin. Everything is located in Northern Ohio. I don't mind shipping out. Hit me with any questions, I'm sure something is missing.....ALOT goes through your mind when it hits the fan!

This car has been my baby for over 2 1/2 years now. I took alot of pride and joy building and driving this beast! You can contact me at rollmodel_777@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking Ray

Most work was done by Matt @ SlickMotorsports

Back