FS: (4) OEM Honda 4-Wire Oxygen Sensors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

I have for sale four working 4-wire oxygen sensors. These all came off of 92-95 civics. Perfect working condition. Connectors are in excellent condition as are the threads.

AIM: FORCEinductedED6

I only accept paypal for your protection as well as mine.

logo3v.gif

Price of $35 EACH Includes:
-Cost of Shipping
-Delivery Confirmation Tracking Link
-Insurance
-Packaging Materials
-Paypal Fee
-My Time

o2.jpg

will these work with a cali car, dealer tells me that it is a special one and cost 310 bucks, and that any other wont work cuz of the computer, if these will work i need one bad, also need header or manifold, the threads have welded themselfs together and i cant tap them out, let me know .

as far as i know, the computer and oxygen sensors were the same. Can anyone else attest to this?

but i do not have the manifold, just the sensors.

They are all the same, your mechanic is full of b/s. All civics come with same ecu and parts whether your in cali or the midwest.

alls im sayin is i called the dealer here and the parts guy said there was like 4 or 5 diferent ones so he asked for my vin and i gave it to him and he said ... ahhhhh yea its a california car, that one is special order and will cost you $310 i about shit myself so i called the other dealer and they said the same thing, oh well what the hell i guess i can try it, its only 35 bucks.'

ill take one :unsure:

Back