Fs: 88-91 D15 Full Turbo Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fasterimage

2 SLOW CREW
This is a Full Turbo setup for a 88-91 Honda Civic. This is coming off My D15 4spd honda Civic std. With this kit we ran 7psi of boost daily. At the track The hatch would run high 14's. Not all that super impressive but for a daily driven car it worked for me and you can adujust boost if you like. I have since swapped to a B18 Vtec and no longer need the setup. you can email me for PICS of the parts. i have pics on and off the car.

Here is a run down of the parts....I may have forgotten a few things here....But this will come with absolutley EVERYTHING needed to turbo your honda.

parts-
  • Johnny racecar Front Mount Intercooler
  • All Charge pipes are mandrel bent
  • 1st gen DSM BOV and flange already mounted on piping
  • RHB5 VJ11 probe turbo already mounted onto manifold with a 3" dumptube
  • Oil and water lines
  • Charge Pipe Couplers
  • Boost gauge w/ line to hookup
  • hoses to run vacuum lines
  • clamps to tighten on vaccum lines, boost lines, water lines, oil lines
  • Hose T's
  • slowboyracing Boost Controller
  • Cold Start injectors for added fuel
  • Be cool fuel managment with directions on how to use it
  • Turbo cold air intake off the turbo
I may have forgot a few things.....But everything I used to make it run, is included....EVERYTHING. You will need nothing but time to install it. And U will have my email and my cell number to contact me with any help with install.

Items were used for about 5,000 miles. Shoot me an offer through pm or email. and we'll work something out.

Last edited:
Back