1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 88 CRX HF Shell

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by robbie rob, Mar 7, 2005.

1. robbie rob

robbie rob Junior Member

Just as I got the crx project running I have decided to take the motor and tranny out and part everything out. Yeah it makes no sense but I am tired of this car and my luck has been in the crapper latley anyway.

Anyway enough with the bs. This is a 88 CRX HF shell that was home to my b18 for about a week. It is in fairly decent shape with no major problems. I planned on a paint job and getting some small dings removed.

It has a 99 integra functional dash installed with non working airbags and power windows. It will come with a few goodies like a z-speed short throw shifter, tokico coilovers and 3 inch exhaust. It also has 91 CRX Si driver and passenger seats.

[​IMG]

I am asking $1100 obo

lowballers will be ignored.

It also has current texas tags

2. robbie rob

robbie rob Junior Member

The first $800 can take home the shell today. If interested pm me and I will give the address for pickup

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Ooh... wish I had $800 to blow and cash to start another project. Let me call up some people in Austin. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted