CA FS:89 civic/crx aem CAI (intake), sound system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tuong

have AEM intake for a civic, bought for a hundred less than a few weeks ago, never installed it because my civic died (100 firm)

pair of MB quarts premier series. Super high end speakers. Paid 400 bucks for pair, less than a year old. (200 firm) size is 5 1/4.. not for 5th gen, i do not know the size for 4th gen... but these speakers kick butt, i put them on my 5th gen if it fit

Stinger back up battery, for all you that use hella watts. may consider one of these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-SP680-Power ... dZViewItem

Fosgate Punch p200 ( i think thats the name). less than a year old. two way amp. Here some specs i found on the internet ( 100 dollar firm... I paid 250)
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P2002P/ ... tml?tp=115

Sony Xplode Amps. even though it says 760W. the real output is not 760w (see how honest i am) I got frustrated finding the output, But i would say its about 200 w. It's a two way amp as well. So its perfect for set of speakers or woofers like the two 10's.. (80 bucks firm)

two 10's kicker impulse. with box including. (see how well it fits in a back of a fit gen. Fyi, (disclaimer) this bumps hard, perfect for rap/hip hop music. For you alternative fans like me, just turn your base down, and you'll be ok :thumbup (100 dollars firm, I paid over a hundred to get box made to fit prelude and specs fit kickers standards... also, paid 100 bucks for set of woofer that were brand new in box less than year ago, person just never installed it.)

I can not give you a discount even if you get a combo, maybe if you get everything :rolleyes , I bought most of this stuff for my civic, I spend 10 k fixing the civic up only for the head gasket to blow. Now I'm just trying to salvage the parts.

But the fosgate (or sony) and the Subs will kick major butt, and look how perfect it fits in your car

location milpitas california

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 205
  • rockford.jpg
    rockford.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 145
  • stinger.jpg
    stinger.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 155
  • two 10.jpg