FS:89 Civic Si Hatch/black/stock withA/C

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I'm moving in 3-4 weeks. I just bought another honda (EG) and was really hoping to sell this first. I NEED to get rid of this because I will not have room. I would love to keep it, but can't. Someone with cash come and get this. so heres the skinny....

89 Civic Si Hatch Black with grey si interior.
Everything works A/C, moonroof, etc.
chassis has approx. 218,000 miles.
Stock d16a6 w/ 5 speed manual tranny(no grinds)
very fast for stock motor.

I bought this car over a year ago, 2 months later bought a new TSX and sold this once. The kid I sold it to failed to register it in his name and let it sit in front of his house. I had just replaced the clutch when I sold it and he had no idea how to drive a 5 speed. long story short, he blew the clutch in a matter of days, it sat for months, got towed, ansd I got the notice from the impound yard. I pulled the motor to replace the clutch and some minor stuff and realized that the messed up the mount threads on the block. so here is where the car sits now....

New block is getting machined(not in car). I have a brand new exedy clutch, battery, and gaskets to finish the motor and get the car back on the road. Rings are the only thing left to be purchased. I have every part to put this car back together, but don't have the time/energy. Someone take this car off of my hands as- is for a smokin deal. I will give you everything I have. I also have parts to drop a obd0 B16a1 into the car, prelude seats, etc. etc. MAKE OFFERS! any q's, write me her or PM me. my e-mail is not working right now. sorry for the long post, but I want to be clear on what condition is. Car also need ssome body and paint love to look very clean, but mechaniclly is very sound once put back together. LMK

matt

gallery_8228_118_1094757723.jpg

gallery_8228_118_1094757787.jpg

gallery_8228_118_1094757766.jpg

gallery_8228_118_1094757744.jpg

Thse pics where taken right before I last sold the car. The only difference now is the car rolls on black steelies and there is a new dent on the drivers door/drivers door missing trim.
NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED/WILLING TO WORK TRADES THAT INCLUDE SOME CASH.

post a ballpark figure on what you're lookin' to get for it please.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Sep 13 2004, 02:46 PM
post a ballpark figure on what you're lookin' to get for it please.
[post=389739]Quoted post[/post]​

balpark....
not runing $1200
runing w fresh motor $2000

somewher in there but willing to negotiate and have mad swap parts, seats, wheels, etc.etc. Just tale it off my habe. basically best offer in the next week or so.

matt

Back