fs: 89 crx si or maybe wtt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

:mrgreen: hey guys......i am now deffinately sellin my crx si....back hit but is not that bad.....besides tha back the car is mint and runs like a champ....stock d16a6 with all new gaskets.....tsudo stainless cat back...tenzo-r strut bar and rear tie bar.....everything on this car is sooo nice.....rides excellent and looks good....its red with black interior...i want at least $1000 for it or if someone wants to trade for sumthin shoot me the offers....im still a bit iffy on sellin it but if sumone thows me the right offer...the car is yours....its in west haven ct at my house....thanks guys!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bump
ouch thats a hard fix i had the same thing happen .... 1 g is a fair asking price thought motor looks real clean

thats what i said...i would take the time to fix it..(not that i didnt take enough for the motor) but if i can get a good price for it then i can buy a better one.....thanks on the comment of my motor btw... :mrgreen:

Back