FS:89 crx si w/zc, 8-9/10 condition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

hey guys,
i decided to sell the rex, dads been using it for a long time and he needs something bigger now (hes getting old o_O)

320k+ mileage on the body
estimated 50k on new zc, swapped in at 30k. 10k more on warranty at the shop who put it in.

i dont remember what all my dad has replaced on it, i can find out if you need to know.

parents and i are second owner. first owner was an old woman who always kept it garage kept, used to travel in it and visit her family. had receipts form every single oil change and maintanence since she bought it new. (i dont think i still have those sine i swapped zc, figured they were irrelevant)

i dont have a scanner but i used webcam to take some pics of some photos i had lol

inc shitty quality pics ;)

gallery_6642_138_95984.jpg

gallery_6642_138_14461.jpg

gallery_6642_138_149006.jpg

i have an engine shot somewhere but its of old motor.
no dents, no rust, original paint but like i said garage kept so it still looks good. 1 tear in driver seat, but not visible in photo.
best looking crx ive ever seen, couldnt pass it up when i saw it.

guy at work is offering 2500 but its gonna take him a while to get the money.

i guess i could ship if buyer wants to arrange it all, i have no idea about any of that.

-- edit: as far as referals, i have none :p never sold anything on here before. micahxxxhsb is my ebay account, but ive only bought stuff, never sold. ive been a posting member here for about 4 years now though so im not just some dude posting shit for sale.

nick (havok) knows me and knows where i live, he can always break my legs if i try to scam you :p (and hes also seen the car, so he may be able to comment on the condition.)

pm me here or email me micah@hondaswap.net

oh and i forgot, the ac hasnt worked since the swap, i think the shop just forgot to hook it up lol.
its prolly covered on the warranty and could get it fixed, but its just not something i give a shit about, i never use the ac anyway :p

too bad so far away. a FL car with no rust would catch a pretty penny up here :)

yeah i couldnt believe it when i saw it, an old woman that went to church with my parents had it.

oh well im not being very pro active about selling it. id like to keep it up but i really dont need so many cars :p

wow 320+k miles, I thought mine had a lot at 230+k
finally someone that has more miles than me:p
you have one clean looking crx, I know of a few people in colorado looking for a clean crx, I'll pass it on to them

:)

my friend at work is trying to sell his pos taurus to buy my car. thats all he talks about all day lol

Back