Fs: 89 Crx Very Cleeeeeeeeen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

Tyler:
VA Beach:
Stkykid84@yahoo.com
89 crx HF chassis, b18a swap which is fuly rebuilt, the eninge just roled over 16k. i rebult it and it is runnin very strong. 6puc Clutch Masters clutch with ALOT of life. this thing grabs HARD...B&M short shifter Skunk2 knob, Neuspeed race springs on Tokico blue struts, battery relocated to rear, 91 intregra front brake conversion fullly rebult with new balljoints and wheelbearings, new rotors and pads. VIS Carbonfiber hood. 91 CRX SI interrior. all five windows tinted professionaly with 30%? i think? not that dark but dark enuf. very very clean CRX, NOT A DING/ DENT to be found on this car. the car is wet sanded and buffed for mirror finish. (2000k wet and foam pad finish. no oj peal. like lookin in a mirror. i litteraly get non stop Props everywehre i go....:
16k on motor and front end 130 on chassis :
4000 :
P1010545.jpg

P1010125.jpg

Car21.jpg

Car9.jpg

Car10.jpg

Car20.jpg

Car25.jpg

Nice clean rex, good luck on the sale

thanks guys. im tryin to find a digi cam for the engine shots so soon as i get that thell be up.

im lookin to get a k5 blazer with a lift if ne one has that... other than that yea just cash...

price lowerd to 3800 ... call me if intrested 802-233-1733

Definately a nice clean car!!! My buddy is looking for a hatch under 2k, but maybe I can get him to budge a bit.

Back