FS: 90 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

90 civic hatch for sale! runs and drives great has some rusting bussines going on. great winter/commuter car. like most of theses cars gets 40 mpg's. 350 beans if anyones interested i can get you pics. im in Alfred NY at the moment. i need money for a motor so if anyones interested im lookin to sell asap! i have alot better description for anyone interested, in the last 6 years or so had alot of money invested around 125,000 on remanufactured dealer motor 225,000 on body.

Lowered price: $350$ Takes it away! Runs and drives excellent. its on the road and inspected! daily driver!

For $550 i will include A parts 91 civic it has a good motor and tranny, distributor went bad on it all other parts are good except i used the radiator and exhaust off it for the hatch!!!!!!

its a 5 speed, no A/C, no sunroof, DX model. can have pics on monday for anyone interested! interior is pretty decent, its black interior with red exterior with a black hood. drivers seat has a rip on the side thats the only bad part on the interior. also needs dash vents which i can get for the car for nothing just havent had the time yet!

part out? if so i want the interior hatch cover if you have it...

I was told 350 beans for both?

Actually... I am interested. Local 2

I will let u know when I get the beans

still got it, wont have pics till i get back to school on monday. anyone has questions cell # is 315-532-3833. if you live near binghamton im around there all week and most weekend and in alfred/wellsville NY all week. i would like to sell both together my dads bitching to get the parts car out of his backyard. its a 4 door civic by the way. but all parts mechanical wise are interchangable. im going to try my best to get pics before i go back to school but no gaurentees. also on aim Robbyho21

I'm interested...post up some picks...

This is Clayton's login, but you can PM him or you can PM me...My SN is George777...

Just saw the post. If you should happen to change your mind, holla at me at 8602091709.

Back