TX FS 90 civic si shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF9_boy

i have an offer of $550 without the nardi steering wheel so if you beat that its yours(and dont waste my time by saying "ill give you $551"). with the steering wheel i will take $850obo. if the sale reaches $1150 ill throw in a d15b2 with a d16a6 head and wiring harness(fried rings) 2 si trannies a z6 head and new tie rods. if you think im asking to much please... keep your opinion to yourself i am willing to work with anyone as much as i can. i will consider some trades as long as they are for a EG hatch and reasonable

thanks for lookin guys

Attachments

• hatch1.jpg
    hatch1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 221
  • hatch9.jpg
    hatch9.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 197
  • hatch2.jpg
    hatch2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 193
  • hatch13.jpg
    hatch13.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 206
any reasonable offers?............ im lookin for a full swap....... b series ,h series, k series(in my dreams) and if you want it but think the price is to high shoot me what you think its worth....... the worst i could say is no

bump for the day

no friends with trucks? ill pay 1700 thats more than enough for gas, food, and hotels.(2) id come pick it up but im in afghanistan.

yes has a title, and yea i got a few with trucks but all of them work and its hard for them to get days off

Back