FS: 90 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
White 1990 CRX Si
138,000 miles
Stock, good condition
5spd, sunroof, D16A6
Have CLEAN title in hand
Located about 15 minutes from Danbury CT
$2200

CRX

Burns a little oil thanks to Hondas great valve seals, nothing too major though. Body in pretty good shape, starting to rust a bit in the rear fenders where they all do, but again, nothing major. Drivers seat left side bolster has a tear in it, factory radio has shit the bed (but im sure anyone who buys it would have ripped it out anyways).

Springs have been cut, not like it matters, lowering it would be the first thing anyone does, and yall know it.

Stock rims painted flat black.

Except for the radio, everything works.
Stock engine, no mods

$2200
Thats the only pic i have of her on a computer, as i dont have internet at my house anymore... I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

-Chris

Your asking wayyy too much for a stock crx that has some thign that done work like the sunroof and the radio you cut the stock spring O.O that no good there`s a little rust and some wear and tear in the interior you gotta drop the price down into the One Thousand range then we can talk.........

Originally posted by SilentMist@Apr 2 2005, 01:28 PM
Your asking wayyy too much for a stock crx that has some thign that done work like the sunroof and the radio you cut the stock spring O.O that no good there`s a little rust and some wear and tear in the interior you gotta drop the price down into the One Thousand range then we can talk.........
[post=481688]Quoted post[/post]​

sunroof works fine. no one is going to keep the stock radio regardless if it works or not. i wont be dropping the price into the one thousand range. sorry, but im pretty sure it'll sell for what im asking, if not damn close to it.

-Chris

i payed 2500 about a year ago for mine. it was in absolutly perfect and stock condition except no radio. i dont see yours being to off from that. i think 2200 is a good starting point.

if i had a place to keep it, i'd buy it. i need to buy a house so i can have room for another car. lol

Pictures? Im deciding between an 90 Integra Sedan or an 92 Integra Coupe. If you show me how she looks, I may consider this one too.

Brian

Yeah if the car sell in CT like it would in IA you'll get $2200 np. You could sell a rolling chassis here that was rusted out for at least $600.

His price is about right unfortunately. Look on the bargainnews and look at how much crxes are selling for.

hey im very interested, i live in Milford, shoot me a pm maybe i could look at it today or later during the week

Sorry guys, she sold yesterday full price, but if things fall through i'll let yall know.

-Chris

Originally posted by EdrikLongtail@Apr 3 2005, 07:48 PM
DEFENTLY LET ME KNOW IM VERY INTERESTED!!!
[post=482217]Quoted post[/post]​

Gone. got the cash today. Mods please close this one down.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back