FS 90 EF hatch w/ b16 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldgreen90ef

goldgeen90ef
$$$950 ive got a 90 civic dx hatch with a b16 swap in it i need to get rid of. car runs and drives but cannot be registered, would be perfect for a swap to a ef crx or civic has under 100k on motor,120k on tranny, 160k on chassis,ran SWEET when i had it on the road $$$$$950 obo call me 13309905891
THE GOOD
obd 0 b16
90 integra cable tranny
place racing motor mounts
cat back 2 inch w summit supertrap muffler(no cat, but will include new weld in type cat)
modified integra shift linkage
pm6(crx si ecu)
b17 vtec clutch(under 30 k)
very min. paint bubble on rear fenders(way less thasn most ef s) cars painted 05 mustang gold green(except for pass. fender) also have a little extra paint,included
THE BAD
ohio salvage title(can be re registered with a re-built title)
dented front fenders
needs jdm ecu or chipped ecu for vtec
third gear grind at high rpm

car is in cuyahoga falls ohio, and your can hear it and drive it(but only around the block because of title issue) make an offer

Last edited:
Im very interested. I am from State college, PA and its about a 4 hr drive! can u send me some pics of the car to Hondacrazed04@aol.com see if we can work this out and i'll make the trip to come get it! Im guessing its the B16 non vtec?

its a vtec

i cant post any pics of it right now(camera not working) it i a jdm b16 vtec 160h.p., are you planning on putting the swap in a ef (88-91 civic crx )or re-title ing it ? the motor runs great and does not burn oil, but it would have to be trailer ed to pa because of the title(ohio salvage title) call me weds if really interested 13309905891 robbie

I have a 88 Civic HB rite now with a Turbo D15 motor in it.....and i may swap everything over to that...but it depends on what ur whole car looks like! if it looks good I may try and get it retitled....if not...ill swap the motor to mine and put my turbo d15 into ur shell and make it a strictly drag car! get at me with pics if u can but trailering it to my house would be no problem i'd love pics!

90 ef $$$950 obo

the car would be perfect for a drag car. both front fenders are dented,and it needs the cat installled.(this is why i have not had it reitled)i dont know how diffficult it is in pa, but it is kind of a pain in the ass to re title in ohio( its not supposed to have any damage from the accident(i.e. dented fenders)to be retitled.if ure car is allready registered, its a perfect swap!!!!(minus small ecu problem) i cant stress how good this engine runs... gonna try to figure out haow to get u some pics thanks robbie

Called, got "terra" 614-302-8899 ask for shane

have a few questions ...on and DIBS DIBS DIBS

thats bullshit man, i told u i was coming today to get it. i could't call yesterday cause i didt have the phone and my kid went to teh er

way to get me never to deal with you again

Back