FS: 90 Integra RS in WA State $2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

Ok, well alot of you know that i finally got my 240 that ive been searching for. so now the integra has to go, cause i owe my parents a buttload of money since they fronted the cash so i could buy my 240 untill i sold my integra.

Basically i give this car a 6 out of 10. there is some good and some bad, ill start with the good.

and FYI its a 1990 Integra RS, five speed with 161k miles.

ive invested alot of time and a fair amount of money into this car since ive gotten it almost 3 years ago. sooo i guess ill just start with a few lists

Parts Replaced within the last 2 years:
1. Starter
2. Alternator
3. Distrubitor
4. Fuel Filter
5. Main Relay
6. Pass Side Front CV boot
7. Pass Rear LCA
8. Cam Seal
9. Spark Plugs
10. Oil Changed every 3k with Castrol High Mileage

i think thats most of the maintance

Aftermarket Goodies:
1. Neuspeed Race Springs (the yellow ones that say "Race" on them)
2. AEM Short Ram (just cleaned the filter)
3. Generic Brand Short Shifter and Carbon Fiber knob (really nice throw now)
4. Knock-Off N1 muffler and 2 1/4" piping, no resonator (kinda loud)
5. Clear Corners (i might have broke one of the stock ones....oops)
6. 17" off-brand White wheels, 3 near new Nitto 555NT tires with maybe 2k on them, and 1 Nankang Sport Tire maybe 3-5k left on that one, its much older.
7. Pioneer CD player (nothing special)
8. Alpine Type-S door speakers
9. Autometer A/F gauge in A-Pillar Pod

that about does it for the Aftermarket goodies.

well thats most of the good, now time for the bad.

1. The bodys kinda beat up, the pictures show this pretty well, it needs some love from someone who has the patience to sand it all down and get it repainted. ive fixed several rust spots on it myself..... but a few spots still need some work

2. it does burn some oil, about a quart or two every oil change, the only time i notice it however is at very high rpms >6,000. if you just drive normally it shouldnt burn very much at all. Part of this may be due to a mildly leaky Valve Cover Gasket, its $10 from acura, but ive just lost all interist in finishing this project.

3. there is a problem with the headlights, that i have yet to diagnose, either the headlight harnesses need to be replaced or it could just be a realy. the problem is better documented HERE

4. when my car got broken into they ripped out my old CD player and messed up the wiring to my AF gauge, and im too lazy to run the power wire to another 12v ignition wire, so at current the gauge is not funtional, it is still wired to the 02 sensor and the ground is still wired, it just needs power. also they broke the window roller upper nob, so you can still roll it up and down, just the spinny nob part isnt there. once again, no drive to finish this project. its also wired for a sub, but the theives took that too, so if you want to add a sub, its wired for it.

so that the deal, stock 2Gs around town are all going for 3-4k. considering the crappy condition of my body, and the lots of time and money ive put into it, im looking for $2000. and that includes a full set of studs mounted on steelies

also im only looking to sell locally, im not gonna ship. so if you are in the area and want to drive and come pick it up, please do.

any questions or comments, lemmie know, i can have pics of anything you want up on request. either email me or call

SkylineScottro@yahoo.com
or call Scott @ 509-869-5388

:cliffs:
Teg for sale
lots of stuff fixed
some stuff needs to be fixed
lots of extras
$2000

gallery_109_333_4096.jpg

gallery_109_333_10911.jpg

gallery_109_333_34005.jpg

gallery_109_333_5812.jpg