FS: 91 CIVIC HB SHELL IN CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
im selling a rolling shell. its red, NO rot/rust, si model. completely gutted still have most interior parts but only the engine wireing is there. lmk if you interested. it was going to be a drag project but i dont even have money to spend on my own car. has clean title. just want to get rid of it soon.

any price make me an offer. i really did not think anyone would be interested so i dont have pics now but will get them needed

the car is only for sale local so if anyone is really interested they wlll come down in person to check it out.

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 1 2004, 11:53 PM
the car is only for sale local so if anyone is really interested they wlll come down in person to check it out.
[post=385058]Quoted post[/post]​

umm isnt this erebunicrx's car to sell?

Originally posted by Tyler@Sep 2 2004, 12:05 PM
def. wanna see pics could be very interested.
[post=385254]Quoted post[/post]​

im going to see if i can steal my digi cam back from my mom tonight, ill take pics while im down at my shop.

the dash is gutted but we have some of the parts still (main dash, cluster, radio surround vents w/clock)
569929_95_full.jpg

just a pic to show the body, if you can find any rust ont his car i will pay you.
569929_96_full.jpg

interior is gutted tail light wiring and fuel pump wiring got cut....oops
569929_97_full.jpg

engine bay, no that tranny isnt included...:)
569929_98_full.jpg

We do have all the glass, we stared to cut out the inside bracing ont he doors. we have the rear bumper pass. fender. needs a rad support, driver fender, hood and front bumper to "look" normal.

just incase you were wondering this car is NOT a good car to buy and try to make it a sreet car. it is suitable for a gutted track car. or for some good quarter/rocker panels for a rotted car

Back